TWENTY-EIGHT

JAEMIN WOKE UP, on the streets. He groans as he slowly gets up. But he wasn't alone. He spotted Hajoon in a ball and cried.

“Hajoon?” Jaemin asks making the boy turn and he looks upset.

“Sejun found out,” Hajoon says lowly.

“He notice the hickies and seen you driving by.” Hajoon whispered but the other man heard.

“Well, my boyfriend cheated and then broke up with me. I'm guessing the new man kick d me out.” Jaemin says, dusting off the dirt.

“Do you have anywhere to go?” Hajoon asks, biting on his nail.

Jaemin hummed as Hajoon leaned a bit closer.

“Ca-Can I stay with you? I have no where to go.” Hajoon says as Jaemin groaned but nodded.

“Let's go.” He says as the two left the streets and walked to Jaemin's.

-

“Are you okay, darling?” Jimin asks, holding Taehyung close.

Taehyung clings onto the older, he feels safe with Jimin.

He trusts Jimin even when Jaemin did grope him and hurt him but he feels safe.

“Yeah, I'm okay. I have you to protect me.” Taehyung smiled as he kissed Jimin.

Jimin smiles and kisses him back.

“I'm always there to protect you. Always.” He says holding Taehyung close.

“You will never have to deal with that dick ever again.” Jimin says kissing Taehyung's hair.

-

Jaemin and Hajoon didn't make it to the house normally. No, they walked into the house with Jaemin lifting Hajoon up so he wrapped his legs around Jaemin's waist.

The two made out against the wall and the two were feeling each other up. The two completely forgot that they had boyfriends before.

They were more focused on the lust, they felt nothing romantic with each other. It was all lust.

They had sex on the star case, they didn't make it up to the bedroom.

-

As days went on Hajoon and Jaemin bought home different men and either fucked or got fucked by the different men. But Hajoon would always be Jaemin's favourite. But they don't do relationships.

Because a cheater is always a cheater.

-

“Are you happy Tae?” Namjoon asks, as Taehyung drank his apple juice.

The gang decided to meet up again and this time Namjoon was able to come, the four were chilling in namkook's home.

Jimin and Jungkook went to get snacks since they were planning on watching a movie, Taehyung's choice since he is new in the friend group.

Taehyung and Namjoon also need a moment to bond so that is why Jimin and Jungkook were the ones to leave.

“Yes, I am very happy. Jimin makes me happy and protected.” Taehyung smiled.

Namjoon smiles back and drinks his coffee.

“I'm glad, you look more brighter these days. What movie were you planning on choosing?” Namjoon asks making Taehyung smile brighter.

“‘The Notebook’.” Taehyung grins as Namjoon smiles shaking his head.

“That's Jimin's favourite movie.” He says as Taehyung stared at him with a nod.

“That's why I picked it. He saved me from a toxic relationship so I picked his favourite movie. I want him to know I really appreciate him, but I can show him that in different ways.” He says with a hint of blush in his cheeks.

Namjoon faked a gag making Taehyung laugh out loud.

“Keep your love life to yourself, disgusting.” Namjoon gaged as the other two came home.

“We got slushies!” Jungkook says with a massive grin.

But that grin slowly went into a confused expression.

“Tae, what did you do to my man?” Jungkook says as he watched Namjoon gaged.

“Nothing, just told him I can show how much I appreciate Jimin in different ways, he turned it dirty.” He says very innocently.

Jimin walks over and smirks as he holds Taehyung right.

“You going to show me tonight?” He whispered, massaging Taehyung's waist.

“Maybe.” Taehyung says with a mumble.

“Ew! We are meant to watch a movie, leave the sex talk in the bedroom.” Jungkook says, now he is the one who is gagging.

Taehyung laughed leaning on Jimin's chest as they put on the movie.

“Het, this is my favourite.” Jimin says feeling Taehyung nodded.

“I know, it's slowly turning into my favourite too.” Taehyung says looking up and kissed Jimin.

He is thankful he got Jimin by his side. Always there to protect him.

Always.

The End.

-
A/N - holy fuck I finished this book! It just took me 4 fucking months!

But it's finished and now it's time to move into a new book.

I was gonna do the lion king inspired book but I haven't finished writing notes for the book so that will be the next book!

So I hope you are looking forward to the next book that will hopefully be out later on today!

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶I gotta find out who I'm meant to be. I don't believe in destiny but with every word you swear to me, all my beliefs start caving in and I feel something's about to change. So bring the lightning, bring the fire, bring the fall. I know I'll get my heart through, got miles to go, but from the day I started crawling. I was on my way to find you, I was on my way to find you. I was on my way, every day, I was on my way to find you🎶

Song - To Find You
Artist - Sing Street (2016)

~you nice, keep going ~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)