TWENTY-SIX

"GIMME YOUR NUMBER." Jungkook says looking at Taehyung with his big doe eyes.

Taehyung smiled and said out his number making Jungkook smile.

"Thank you, Jimin it looks like I'm gonna take all of Taehyung's attention from you." Jungkook playfully smirked.

"Ha ha, very funny. But I always come first, don't I, Tae?" Jimin says with a sweet smile.

It is doing something to Taehyung and he likes it, he never felt this way towards Jaemin.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled.

"You come second in my books Kookie, maybe soon you can come on Jiminie's level." Taehyung smiled as Jungkook smiled right back.

"Second is good enough but I'm coming for you Jimin." Jungkook playfully said naming Jimin laughed.

Has Jimin's laugh always sounded that sweet?

I could hear that for hours and grow more in love.

.....do I like Jimin?

His body feels things, feeling his heartbeat beating faster, feeling some sort of roller coaster in his stomach.

Holy fuck....

I like Park Jimin.

Taehyung's eyes widened at the realisation. He started to think of ways to end it with Jaemin and hopefully see if Jimin likes him back.

Hopefully...

He moves his body closer to Jimin and rests his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"You okay, sweetie?" Jimin asks, slowly massaging his head making Taehyung moan in delight.

"Mhm, you are just cosy." Taehyung muttered making Jimin blush out red as Jungkook gave the older a snicker.

"You two act like you are a couple." Jungkook commented making the two blush a deep red.

That would be lovely

Taehyung smiles at the thought but his smile slowly disappears when he feels Jimin freeze.

Did he not like the sound of that?

Maybe I don't have a chance.

"Very funny Jungkook." Jimin says but Taehyung noticed a bit of pain in his voice.

Maybe I need to show Jimin I like him.

Then Taehyung decided to say something brave.

"That sounds nice to be in a relationship with you Jiminie." Taehyung mumbled but the two heard it.

Jungkook smirks as he sees Jimin flustered.

Taehyung also blushes but it is hidden with his face near Jimin's neck.

Jimin turned towards Taehyung and felt his heart patter.

When did he start liking me?

He began to massage the boy's head once again making the two smile.

"God get a room y'all." Jungkook says faking a gag making the two giggle.

The two boys stared at each other as Jimin moved the strands of hair out of Taehyung's face.

"Wanna talk when we get home?" Jimin asks as Taehyung nodded very cutely.

"You are making me single and I have a man." Jungkook whined making Taehyung giggle.

God did Jimin love that giggle.

"Here Kookie, try this." Taehyung says, moving his frappe towards Jungkook.

It was an Oreo mint frappe. Jungkook drank it and he kept drinking.

"This is mine now Tae." Jungkook says with a grin as he gave Taehyung his hot chocolate which tasted like the galaxy chocolate.

The two boys were happy and Jimin smiled as he drank his caramel lattè.

-
-

The two boys waved goodbye to Jungkook as he drove off.

Now it's just Jimin and Taehyung, the two walked home.

"Did you have a good day?" Jimin asks as Taehyung nodded with a huge boxy grin.

"I did, I really enjoyed hanging out with Jungkook. We need to do that more often." Taehyung says making Jimin agrees.

"Yeah we should, Tae about what you said in the cafe...." Jimin trails as Taehyung looks at Jimin.

Staring at his beautiful moon eyes, he wasn't aware how beautiful Jimin's eyes were.

"What um.....what made you say it?" Jimin says looking everywhere that wasn't Taehyung.

The younger makes his way towards Jimin and smiles.

"I've noticed you a lot now, everything that you do does weird shit to my body. I haven't experienced it before, like why the ruck has my body turned into a roller coaster? Or-Or when you do anything adorable my heart beats like it's panicking. Maybe I am, having a gay panic every time you are here. I never had that with Jaemin." Taehyung confessed.

Jimin blushed and slowly took Taehyung's hand.

"Tae, I've started liking you since high school, when you said you had a date I was crushed. But I was supportive since that's what best friends do, right?" Jimin says massaging Taehyung's palms.

"But I didn't like Jaemin not because he took your time away from me, but I didn't like him. Something was off about him but I didn't say because you like him. I trust your judgement but it looks like love can truly be blinding." Jimin laughs making Taehyung chuckle along.

"What Jaemin did to you made me angry, I really wanted you to end it. Stay far away from the man. I'm happy you were planning on breaking it, and I will be there every step of the way. You won't be alone." Jimin whispered the last sentence.

Taehyung felt tears coming as he hugged Jimin tight.

"I really love you Jimin. Sorry for not seeing it until now." Taehyung said, looking into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin held Taehyung's face gently like it was made of glass.

"I love you too, and don't apologise. I have you now." Jimin says softly.

The two stared at each other for what felt like hours then Taehyung noticed Jimin shifting to his lips.

"You can kiss me Jiminie." Taehyung softly said.

And Jimin leans in.

It was soft, Jimin holding Taehyung by the waist giving the boy more butterflies.

It was the best kiss the boys have ever had.

-
A/N - what I'm updating on a Wednesday? I had free time I was only in college for an hour because one of my lectures was off, so I've studied at home and will tomorrow and Friday since I'm not in nursery.

So I'm free for this week and I'm gonna try and end this book this week so I can move to a new book. Because I've done this book since July we need to move on 😭

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Throw it away, your body, yeah. Open your eyes look at the ground over there, don't avoid it, never you just gotta face it even if I am bleeding, even if my bones are broken. Gotta make my way through this, I'm falling🎶

Song - Growing Pain
Artist - TXT (2023)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)