EIGHT

JIMIN WOKE UP WITH a pounding headache. It might be by telling his new friends his true feelings, or the overwhelmed feelings for his best friend.

Whatever it is, Jimin wants it gone. He struggled to get up because if the pain. But eventually he got up.

He put on a new pair of jammies as he felt a bit gross with the clothes he had on. He slowly walked to the bathroom and brushes his teeth. But when he was walking he notice that Taehyung's door was still shut.

Usually he would be out by now, probably cooking some breakfast. But today the door was shut, it wasn't even slightly open.

So Jimin abandoned brushing his teeth and knocked on the dull door.

“Tae?” Jimin says, very softly it almost came off as a whisper.

“Mhm!” He heard Taehyung hum loudly.

“You okay?” Jimin worriedly asks as he leans close to the door.

Eyes a bit widen as his moth was slightly open showing the top and bottom set of teeth.

“Yep, I just woke up.” He says loudly as Jimin looked more worried if that was even possible.

That wasn't normal for Taehyung, he was always the first one to wake up then it was Jimin.

Not the other way about.

“Had a rough sleep last night?” Jimin says as he slowly opens the door.

He sees Taehyung still in his bed, covers wrapped around him. His face was facing the wall. Only because he didn't want Jimin to see his blotchy face.

“Yeah, I was texting Jaemin. Couldn't sleep.” Taehyung muttered, shutting his eyes. Wanting to go back into dreamland.

Not this awful reality.

“Well, do you want breakfast?” Asks Jimin, placing his hand on Taehyung's hip.

Taehyung didn't flinch, he felt fine. He felt at ease with his touch.

“Yes please, I'll get up in a minute.” Taehyung says but Jimin said no quickly.

“No, just stay put. I'll give you breakfast up here. Get up when you are ready.” Jimin says as he leaves his room and went to make breakfast.

Forgetting to brush his teeth.

Taehyung eventually turned over and reached to his face and felt wetness.

Tears. Shouldn't the tears dry up by now? They can't be wet still.

He pulled his sleeve and dried the wet tears a bit too aggressively as he made his face more red.

“Shit.” He whimpered as his cheek felt pain after that aggressive wipe.

He slowly got up and grabs his phone. No message from Jaemin, he but his lips as he began typing.

Maybe he is just asleep.

Taehyung : good morning! x

He puts his phone away as he puts his sleeves on his face as he felt drained. He wants to go back to sleep.

Soon he heard a knock, he perked up as he murmured a ‘Come in’.

Jimin used his hip to open the door and he brought a tray filled with delicious food, such as: a pancake with two slices of bacon, two boiled eggs, and some slices of strawberries. Yummy.

Taehyung smiled as the tray was on his lap. He stared at the food and felt tears, yes it was very much Jimin behaviour, but that didn't stop him for feeling overwhelmed with such kindness.

Especially what happened last night. Talking about last night his phone chimed.

He stares at his phone as he was debating if he should answer it straight away or wait.

Should he be desperate or play hard to get. Before his brain could make that decision, he grabbed the phone.

Jaemin : morning darling x

Taehyun smiles, almost.....almost forgetting what happened last night. But he didn't ignore the food, he ate some of the food as he was typing away.

Taehyung : how was your morning?

And the two were having a small conversation that Jimin left the room after he found out it was Jaemin. But he was happy that Taehyung was eating.

He did see that smile when Taehyung seen the food so that made Jimin's heart happy, then it slowly started to break when Taehyung's smile went wider for another man.

Taehyung finished the food and felt happy, he got good food and Jaemin was in a happy mood.

Their conversation ended as Jaemin told him that he needs to go as his work was starting. Both if them said goodbye and Jaemin actually sent a kiss back.

Taehyung was smiling so much that his cheeks hurt, he had the motivation to get up and start the day.

Jimin in the other hand eventually went to the bathroom and brushes his teeth.

With Taehyung.

-
A/N - idk if this chapter was boring or not, but it was fun to write. I'm planning to write another chapter so I'll update the next one either today or tomorrow.

Most likely tomorrow as it is getting late but that doesn't mean I'm gonna write it tomorrow, hell nah!

Anyways!!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶All my friends are drunk again and I'm stumblin' back to bed all by myself, don't need nobody else. All my friends are drunk again and I'm stumblin' back to bed all by myself, don't need nobody else. I never have thought
When you're gone.🎶

Song - Drunk
Artist - Keshi (2020)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛 (2018)