EIGHTEEN

“ANOTHER SHOT.” He said very demandingly that the man behind the bar crossed his arms.

“A please would be nice.” He said filling out another shot.

The man smirked as he leaned closer making the boy blush at his gaze.

“Give me another shot darling.” He says making the boy lean in as the man lifted his chin by his finger.

Pecking his lips as the boy felt all flustered.

“Jaemin, I have a boyfriend.” The boy said feeling all blushy as Jaemin just smirked drinking his shot.

“So? You still want me and I want you? A little cheating won't harm anyone.” Jaemin shrugs as the boy shook his head.

“I can't, I'm with Sejun.” He says as Jaemin just chuckled as he leaned closer.

“And? I'm taken too but I still have my needs darling.” Jaemin pecks the boy once again.

And instead of pulling away, he lingered. It got too heated that Jaemin uses his strength to pull the boy and made his way in his lap.

“Mhm, Jaemin~” The boy moaned making Jaemin let out a dark chuckle.

Enjoying this boy being in his control.

“Shh darling, can't have us getting caught now.” He says as the boy nodded dumbly as they kept going.

“Let's take this to the bedroom, yeah?” Jaemin asks, picking up the boy.

“Yes please. I want you so bad~” He moaned as Jaemin tsk.

“Can't even wait for a few minutes. You just have to be greedy, doesn't Sejun pleasure you?” Jaemin asks, throwing the boy to the bed.

“No, only you can please me.” He says as Jaemin's smirk grew.

“take your clothes off darling.”

-

“How was your date?” Jungkook asks, leaning closer to Jimin.

“Friendly date.” He correctly which caused Jungkook to roll his eyes.

“Tomato tomato, same thing.” Jungkook says as Jimin looks down very shyly.

“It was good, it didn't help with my feelings whatsoever. But I can tell that Taehyung really liked it.” Jimin says making Jungkook smile wider.

“Oh? Bet you make him feel better than that dick of a boyfriend.” Jungkook commented.

“Koo, don't. I bet he is happy with him, yeah he didn't show up to their date but he will next time.” Jimin reasons out.

“Still a dick to me.” Jungkook says arms cross being very grumpy.

“Shush, I'm sure he can be nice.” Jimin says shoving the younger a little.

Jungkook started giggle as Jimin smiled.

“But I do wish I was in Jaemin's position sometimes.” Jimin muttered as Jungkook's face changes.

He moves closer and rest his hand on Jimin's hand.

“Like you said the two of you had a good date, maybe he will realise that you are much better than that Jaemin guy.” Jungkook says with a smile.

“Doubt it, he seems happy with him and that's all I care about. If Taehyung I'd happy then I'm happy.” Jimin concludes.

“Even if it hurts you?” Jungkook asks in concerned.

Jimin looks down and pushed his hair back and sighed sadly.

“Even if it hurts me....if he's happy then I am happy too ” Jimin says with a fake smile.

Jungkook notice but he didn't say anything.

It was silent until Jimin looks outside and notice it was getting dark.

“Shit, shit. I need to go.” Jimin says getting up, ready to leave.

Jungkook got up too and followed the older.

“I'll see you soon,” Jungkook says as Jimin waves goodbye but got grabbed by the younger.

“Remember that your happiness is important too. Not just Taehyung's.” Jungkook says as Jimin just nodded.

“I know, I just prioritise his more.” He says like it was not a biggy.

“Jimin. You're happiness matters too. Put yourself first for a change.” He says as Jimin laughed.

“Easier said than done. Bye Jungkook.” Jimin  laughs as he walks away as Jungkook stared with sad eyes.

As Jimin was going home Jungkook's words replayed like a broken record in Jimin's head.

My happiness isn't as important as Taehyung's....

I don't want to be selfish.

Who cares how I feel.....cause I don't.

-
A/N - fucking finally! I made a chapter. College and being in a nursery is a lot damn.

Also Jungkook's song.....holy fuck was it good, it has been stuck in my head all day today.

Didn't like Jack's rapping, not my style but everything else a masterpiece.

Like the fucking live performance video....fuck, he looked good the dancers were good and some were pretty!

I really love how Jungkook is heading with his solo career, I'm looking forward to his mini album, I wonder if he would have different genre or if all of it is pop.

If it is just pop I'm hoping for different styles of pop. Also heard 3D on the radio as I was working in nursery.....wouldn't say it child friendly but I was singing quietly my head as the kids were getting their lunch.

Anyways I'm rambling! I'll update again soon this week as I have 2 weeks off. ..a good thing about having a strike....days off.

Anyways,

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Body to body to body to body to body you and me, baby, you know that we got it, so don't go gettin' me started, 'cause you know I get hot hearted. Baby, oh, baby, oh, baby, you makin' me crazy, rain, rain, rain, you can't fake it. You give me brand new emotion, you got me drinkin' that potion🎶

Song - 3D
Artist - Jungkook of BTS ft. Jack Harlow (2023)

~you nice, keep going ~ - Park Jimin💛 (2018)