NINETEEN

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.” Taehyung muttered to himself.

He keeps on thinking about his and Jimin's date and it keeps making him feel weird in the stomach area, he didn't like it he wants it gone.

He felt guilty, he should be feeling this way towards Jaemin, not his best friend. But every time he thinks about the date, he smiles.

He hates to admit it but it was better than the dates he and Jaemin goes on.

Soon he heard the door opening and closing.

“Tae I'm home.” Calls Jimin, Taehyung then looked at the time.

Two hours, two hours he had these thoughts. Two hours too long.

Jimin walked upstairs and sees Taehyung staring at the window.

“You good?” He asks as Taehyung hummed.

“Yeah, where did you go?” He asks, forgetting where he went.

“Jungkook's.” He answered as Taehyung hums.

“How is Jungkook? The amount of times you talk about him and yet I never met this guy.” Taehyung jokes but for some reason his chest felt weird.

Kinda like a stab but Taehyung ignored it and thought it was just plain old chest pains.

“He's good, you wanna meet him at some point?” Jimin asks as Taehyung nodded.

“That would be nice.” Taehyung smiles as Jimin smiles back.

“Okay, I'll text him.” Jimin says, getting his phone to text Jungkook.

At least that will get my mind off from this Jimin stuff.

“He says that we can meet next week if you're up for it.” Jimin smiles as Taehyung smiles back. Forgetting what he was overthinking about.

“Yeah that sounds fun, I need to ask Jaemin if he has plans for us.” Taehyung says grabbing his phone.

“Are you not able to cancel it?” Jimin asks, tilting his head as Taehyung mutters no.

“I can't do that, if I do that then Jaemin won't make any plans. He isn't an easy man to please.” Taehyung says, like it was a joke.

“Tae, it's okay to cancel dates. It doesn't show that you are no longer interested in the person.” Jimin spoke as he put his hands on Taehyung's.

“I know, but Jaemin is different.” Taehyung defended.

“Then that is a problem for him, if canceling one date makes Jaemin give up on your relationship then was there a relationship at all if he gives up that quickly.” Jimin asks rubbing Taehyung's hands.

Taehyung was silent, he didn't like how Jimin could be talking facts. So he frowned.

“I don't think Jaemin is like that.” Taehyung whispered, no longer feeling confident.

It was silent until Taehyung faked a cough, no longer wanting to keep thinking that maybe Jaemin might not be the one for him.

“I'll text Jaemin.” Taehyung says, leaving the room to text the man.

Jimin stared at Taehyung as he leaves, feeling annoyed that he has that mindset that Jaemin will leave just like that.

That isn't healthy.

-

A few minutes went by and Taehyung came back massaging his neck, biting his lip.

“He said I can go, if he is going. He said he doesn't feel safe that I'm gonna meet a new man.” Taehyung said as Jimin rolled his eyes.

He knew Jaemin would've said something like this.

“Jaemin has nothing to worry about, Jungkook has a boyfriend.” Jimin says as Taehyung stared at his phone.

“I told Jaemin that,” Taehyung says, remembering that information of Namjoon.

“But he said he wants to come so they don't get ‘Any ideas’.” Taehyung says raising his fingers to make a quotation sign.

“That's stupid, Jungkook wouldn't do that anyways. He seems very much in love with Namjoon.” Jimin says, getting very defensive for his new friend.

Taehyung felt angry, he didn't like this new feeling, this feeling that Jimin cares about someone else that isn't him.

How fucking selfish if you.

Not everything is about you!

Selfish fuck.

Taehyung bit his lips harder. Shockingly he didn't draw any blood.

Jimin sighs as he grabs his phone again.

“I'll text Jungkook about Jaemin coming.” Jimin announced as Taehyung hums.

Taehyung hummed so Jimin was able to hear him. But Taehyung was now too much in his head.

Not liking how annoyed Jimin sounds. Like Taehyung was being a hassle.

He didn't like annoying his best friend, it feels awful. He stares at the floor as his thought grows louder.

I always ruin everything.

-
A/N - finally fucking updated, sorry for the long wait. Now in college and volunteering in a nursery for college. It's a lot.

Now I only have the weekends off and yesterday was my birthday so I was busy, now your girl is 18.

Mad to think I started to use wattpad when I was 11 and here I am now 6 years later an adult technically. (It's been 6 years since I used this in 2017 so I would be turning 12 in a few months)

So, looks like shit is going down in the next chapter which I will write tomorrow!

Also my phone updated so now everything on my phone now looks like shit, I don't like it.

But beside that!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Everything seemed so easy and so I dealt you the blow. One of us had to go, now it's different, I want you to know. One of us is crying, one of us is lying in a lonely bed staring at the ceiling, wishing she was somewhere else instead. One of us is lonely, one of us is only waiting for a call, sorry for herself, feeling stupid, feeling small. Wishing she had never left at all🎶

Song - One Of Us
Artist - Abba (1981)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)