TWENTY-FIVE

“SPIN FOR ME DARLING.” Jaemin smirks, sucking his lollipop as the boy giggles.

Doing a little spin as he was wearing lingerie, Jaemin's eyes moved towards the lower half.

“What do you think?” Hajoon asks, showing a blush as Jaemin looks back up and moves his index finger towards himself.

Hajoon waddles towards Jaemin and sat on his lap.

“You look delicious darling, can't wait to have a taste soon. What time is Sejun coming home?” Jaemin asks, playing with the lingerie near his ass.

Hajoon moaned but he bit his bottom lip to conceal it. Jaemin notices and moves his finger to trace Hajoon's lips.

“I asked a question darling.” Jaemin says sternly.

“Ngh! Half—mhm—six.” Hajoon moaned out making Jaemin smirked.

“Three hours with you? Sounds delightful.” Jaemin says in a locking tone.

“What—Ah Jaemin—” Hajoon felt Jaemin feeling inside of him and it made him lose focus.

“What's that darling? Speak up.” Jaemin demanded as he thrust his finger.

“What—mhm—about your boyfriend.” He finally said it.

“We had a stupid fight, he is avoiding me right now.” Jaemin semi told the truth.

Taehyung is avoiding him, but it wasn't a stupid fight.

Hajoon looks at Jaemin and kisses him.

“He is in the wrong.” He said even though he knows nothing about it.

He doesn't know that who he is fucking is highly dangerous.

Jaemin smirked and undressed himself.

“Ready darling?” Jaemin asks as Hajoon stares at the cock with some drool drilling down his lips.

He nodded dumbly as he felt it in him. The room was filled with pleasurable broken moans from Hajoon and grunting from Jaemin.

None of them were aware that Sejun messaged  Hajoon that he was coming home early.

Hajoon noticed that the lingerie was ruined making him pout.

“I liked this one too.” He pouted as Jaemin rolled his eyes but held the vot close.

“We can buy a new one and I can fuck you dumb with that too.” He said making Hajoon blush.

He then finally checked his phone and his eyes widened and his face paled.

Jaemin was too focused on cleaning himself until he felt a tap.

“Sehun came home early.” Hajoon said in a panicked tone.

Shit.

“Get dressed.” Jaemin demanded as Hajoon got changed quickly as they left.

Leaving the destroyed lingerie.

Hajoon looked panicked as Jaemin was mostly annoyed. He didn't give a shit if Hajoon was panicking, he mostly cared about getting caught.

Didn't care about the outcome for Hajoon, it was mostly for himself.

They drove, they were speeding to Hajoon's house. Hajoon kept an eye on his phone to see a text from Sejun saying he was here.

He didn't text until they were there.

Sejunnie 🥰: Almost there, the traffic is huge x

Hajoon: Can't wait to see you ☺️

“I gotta go, see you soon.” Hajoon said, kissing Jaemin goodbye as Jaemin wav s him off.

He didn't watch Hajoon getting in the house, as soon as Hajoon left the car Jaemin drove off.

As he was driving his car meets Sejun's. The man looks happy that he got off early to see his boyfriend. Who he thought must be lonely.

But oh, he doesn't know that Hajoon wasn't lonely.

Hajoon is never lonely.

-
A/N - hello, I'm finally back with an update and it's about Jaemin.

I listened to Jungkook's album yesterday and oh my god is it good. Can't wait to get the albums that I pre-ordered.

The MV looks so fucking cool. The dance gave me MJ vibes which was cool. Glad there wasn't any rapping since the rapping in 3D made me worried. The rapping in seven was okay it was so much better than 3D.

But I knew I didn't like rapping anyway I'm very specific when it comes to rapping. Only like the rap line in BTS' songs.

So, stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶It's a hard pill to swallow this emotion, I bottle. Need somethin' strong for the sorrow, somethin' strong for the pain. So, I can wash it away. I was cold, now, I'm freezin' (Cold, now, I'm freezin') stuck in a permanent season (Permanent season) and we both know you're the reason (Know you're the reason) I'm not the same as before, I don't feel anymore🎶

Song - Shot Glass of Tears
Artist - Jungkook of BTS (2023)
[Stream this masterpiece]

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)