TWENTY-ONE

WHAT AN AWKWARD DAY. Taehyung wants to go home. Jaemin was making this a nightmare.

Kept on glaring at Jungkook as if he was a threat, dispite Taehyung telling him Jungkook is a taken man.

Taehyung felt embarrassed. He wanted to go home, forget that today happened and be in his room.

He felt bad for Jungkook, he wanted to make a good impression as this is Jimin's friend. But of course Jaemin just had to fuck it up.

“I'm going to head to the toilet, I won't be long.” Jaemin said to Taehyung and kissed his cheek.

The boys nodded and let the man walk to the toilet.

Then the atmosphere changed, it was no longer tense, it was light.

Taehyung looked up and seen Jungkook smiling at him and Jimin smiling at him too.

Maybe Jaemin didn't ruin it all.

-

He got Jungkook's number at the end of the day. He was surprised that Jaemin didn't fuck everything up and he actually got a new friend out of this.

“It was lovely meeting you Taehyung, I get why Jimin is friends with you. Two kind souls.” Namjoon says making Taehyung smile.

He loves compliments.

“Yes! We have to meet again Taehyung! You are so much fun to hang out with. Don't blame Jimin for gatekeeping you for awhile ” Jungkook jokes making Taehyung giggle a bit.

“It was nice meeting you two too. I hope we can do this again.” Taehyung smiles as the two agree.

“Definitely! We need to do this again.” Jimin joins in the conversation.

Jaemin came in and dragged Taehyung away.

“We should get going.” Jaemin said very dully. It sounds like he didn't want to be there which annoyed Taehyung.

But he didn't voice his annoyance as Jaemin had a tight grip on Taehyung's waist. Any tighter then he will have a bruise.

Jaemin had a tight grip that Taehyung couldn't turn around to wave goodbye, at least.

-

“What a dick.” Jungkook voiced out.

The boys were on a walk, trying to clear their minds but instead they were more and more angry.

“Couldn't agree more.” Jimin says, as the wind blows on their face.

“I hope we can meet Taehyung without him.” Jungkook says as Jimin agrees.

“I hope he is okay, the way that he held Taehyung's waist looks sore.” Namjoon spoke.

“Yeah, I didn't like how he had to ask for his permission to hang out with you guys.” Jimin said in an annoyed tone.

“So not only is he a dick, he is abusive and controlling. Nah I may have just met Taehyung but I'm going to protect him.” Jungkook says, in a very determined tone.

Jimin smiled, he loves the fact that his new friends love Taehyung and have the same feeling of protecting him.

-

Warning - violence

“Jaemin, you are hurting me.” Taehyung felt tears coming down his cheeks but the grip just went tighter.

“Stop being a bitch.” He said pushing Taehyung to the floor of the living room.

Taehyung gulped as he felt shaky, he wanted Jaemin to leave. Fuck, he wants Jimin.

“We aren't seeing them again.” Jaemin said as Taehyung looked up and shook his head.

“B-But I like the—”

Slap.

Taehyung automatically puts his hand on his cheek, feeling tears rolling in his palm.

“Don't ever speak back.” Jaemin said, harshly pulling Taehyung's jaw towards him.

Taehyung can feel the hand mark on his lower face.

He wince at the pain as he hiccupped. Jaemin pushed Taehyung from his face and walked away.

It was silent, too silent for Taehyung. He felt more pain as he brain went on a roller coaster.

Blaming himself for the way Jaemin was acting. If he just shut up then Jaemin wouldn't have laid his hands on him.

He put himself into a small ball, putting his legs up as he placed his face on his knees and just cried.

Being afraid of Jaemin. He was terrified of his boyfriend.

Was that normal?

-
A/N - oof, that was a lot. I wasn't expecting to put in domestic violence, but here we are.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I lost some motivation of writing but it is slowly coming back, thank fucking god cause I miss writing. I think it's this book that is making me lose motivation.

Just trying to think about what to write but I'm thinking of ways to get Jimin and Taehyung together so I'm looking forward to writing that !

Also seeing Jungkook's tracks.....it genuinely sounds like a love album, or maybe a heartbreak.....I'm here for either. I'm looking forward for the 3rd.

And yes I pre-ordered the albums....I pre-ordered all 3 versions cause I finally had the money!

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Hurt myself again today and, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame. Be my friend, hold me, wrap me up, enfold me. I am small and needy, warm me up and breathe me. Ouch I have lost myself again lost myself and I am nowhere to be found. Yeah I think that I might break lost myself again and I feel unsafe🎶

Song - Breathe Me
Artist - Sia (2004)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)