Chapter 6

Once again Y/n found himself in quiet the interesting situation. He was just joining Izuku and All Might with their training and one thing led to another and now he was facing them both at the same time.

He just barely evaded a very held back punch from All Might and answered it with a hand full of sand to the mans face. Y/n head swirled around quickly zeroing in on Izuku who tried to flank him. With a sigh and a small frown Y/n allowed himself to drop to the floor, resulting in Izuku punching All Might, who in turn thought it was Y/n who had attacked him.

Y/n: "Might I ask again why I am the one fighting alone?" Y/n asked as he kicked some more sand into the hero's face.

Izuku: "I wanted to see you deal with this." His friend answered much to Y/n annoyance.

All Might: "HAHAHA Young Kurokage, a hero should always be ready to face forces bigger then oneself!"

Y/n: "You got bored and decided to join in." This took the winds right out of All Mights sails and the man deflated. "How much of One for All did Izuku use?" Y/n asked as he looked at the slightly sparkling form of his friend.

All Might: "3% at best, great progress since I gave it to him, but there is still much to improve." Y/n nodded and looked at Izuku.

Y/n: "The exam is in a week, try to get more control over Full Cowling, there is no need upping the maximum you can use in that short of time."

Izuku: "Ok Kuroko. But say are you doing ok?" This caught the hero's attention and Y/n was now stuck in a corner. With a small frown Y/n pulled up his shirt revealing a really painfully looking bruise from where All Might had hit him.

Y/n: "I managed to turn most of the impact into momentum but still hurt like hell. Should be fine with some ice and rest. No rib had been hit and I feel no growing hardness in my stomach so no internal bleeding." The two One for All users sweatdropped at how nonechelant Y/n said that.

Izuku: "We need to get a doctor to have a look at that!" His friend complained and All Might nodded in agreement. Y/n could only shake his head.

Y/n: "I am thankful for your concerns, but there is no need to take it that far. Like I said I feel fine and it is only a bruise, no need for more medical treatment other than some cooling and rest." Luckily Y/n was saved by his phone ringing, signalling that the time to help out Izuku with his training has run out and that he needed to head back home to get prepared for his job in a nearby coffee shop. "Sorry Izuku, but work is calling. We can go over the study material later ok?"

Izuku: "Aww. Already?" Y/n nodded with a small frown. "Well good luck Kuroko!" With that Y/n left and went back home.

It quickly became clear that something was going on near his home. He could see the blue lights from emergency services. The roaring of fire and screams of panic echoed off the buildings and then he saw it. The apartment complex he lived in was enveloped in flames. Firefighters were already working full force trying to controll the fires but it was evident that not much could be done for the building. With a sudden feeling of dread Y/n stepped closer, hoping to find miss Crocket anywhere in the crowd. Y/n looked at the front of the crowd. He looked in the ambulance, near the policemen, near Backlash, the Hero that was nearby. But all hopes were crushed as he saw two medical workers carry a body bag. Tears were flowing down Y/ns emotionless face as he watched his de facto grandmothers corpse get loaded into the ambulance. Not really thinking Y/n left to go to work and as he walked in he saw his boss.

Y/n: "Liam-san, I need a new uniform." Y/n said already having managed to hide his grief from his voice. His boss, a 30 year old man from Belgium, with short brown hair and a Quirk that lets him change the taste of things he touched, looked at the boy and nodded.