Chapter 2

One moment that Y/n was not looking and Izuku managed to get himself caught by a villain, saved from said villain by All Might and grab onto All Might once the man soared through the skies. How did he get distracted so easily? Well getting a sewer grate flung to your chest makes you miss some things.

Now the blue haired boy was trying to catch up with All Might and his passenger, all the while dodging the people just going their way on the walk ways. Y/n managed to spot All Might land ontop of a building but has no way of getting up there, so he had to just wait for his friend to come down himself. Luckily he did not have to wait all too long until the greenette exited the building, behind him however was a man Y/n found rather interesting. The man was by all definitions sickly looking. Hollowed out cheeks, thin as a twig, pale and all that, but that was not what caught Y/ns interest, it was the eery resemblance to All Might himself, just in a ballon without air kind of way. The biggest hints of that man being All Might were the two blonde bangs that hung down, looking identical to those of All Might sticking up, next were the clothes, probably the bigger hint if Y/n was honest, they were the exact same as All Might wore proven by the point that they were way too big for the thing man. However Y/n did not have the time to focus on the strange change in the number one heroes appearance because he saw that whatever had happened ontop of the roof had not been good.

Izuku looked sad, heart broken even. Y/n had to do something, so he went to his friend and bopped the back of his friend.

Y/n: "What were you thinking grabbing onto All Might?" Y/n asked in fake anger.

Izuku: "I am sorry Kuroko! I did not think." The boy said using the nickname he gave Y/n.

Y/n: "How can you be both the smartest and the most idiotic person I know?" The blue haired boy said with a sigh. "All Might told you no too huh?" The fake anger turned into very real worry. The green haired boy could only nod. "Listen, being a Hero will be dangerous for you and me, but it is dangerous for everyone, not matter the Quirk. We can only train and prepare to make it less dangerous." The two heard an explosion near by and turned to see smoke come up over some buildings. "Wanna go see which Heroes are present?" Y/n offered with a smile. After Izuku nodded they went to watch the Heroes work but the moment they arrived they noticed something was off. None of the Heroes present were doing anything to help Katsuki Bakugou, who was chaught by the same villain that had attacked Izuku earlier. Y/n looked at Izuku and saw the look the boy only had when it came to being a Hero, it was one of pure determination.

Izuku looked back at his friend and got a nod. The two rushed past the crowd and Death Arms who tried to stop Izuku.

Y/n: "The eyes are solid." Was all Y/n had to say for Izuku to rip his backpack off of his shoulders and to throw it directly at the slimes eyes. The pencil case hit true making the slime flinch. This moment was enough for Y/n to jump right in front of the villain. "Hello Kaachan." He said getting both the villains and his victims attention. Without any hesitation Y/n plunched his hand into the muddy substance that was the villains body and he closed his hand around one of the only solid parts, the left eyeball. The villain shrieked in pain and his grip on his hostage weakened enough for Izuku to grab onto Bakugou and to pull him out of the villain. "I would advise you to surrender before I crush your eyeball." Y/n threatingly put some pressure on the organ earning more grunts of pain.

Izuku: "Clear!" That was his signal to leave and so Y/n jumped away, but he was not quick enough as the villain managed to grab his leg. "KUROKO!" He heard his friend shout but before the villain was able to take him as his new hostage All Might appeared.

All Might: "Do not fear! Why? Because I am here!" He said his catchphrase winding up for a punch. "Detroit SMASH!" In an instant Y/n was freed and the villain was nothing more than a few puddles on the floor, even the fires, caused by Bakugous Quirk were put out by the immense winds the attack created.