Chapter 8

Y/n and Izuku just stared at each other, one looking nervous and a bit embarrased the other looked at the first in a judging manner.

Izuku: "I-in my-my defense-" The green haired boy began only to get interrupted by a light hit to the top of his head.

Y/n: "I told you to relax, to simply rely on the 3% you can manage. You are smart Izu, but sometimes you act like an idiot. Do not get me wrong, it was the right thing to go and save that girl but why didn't you just, oh I don't know, LIFT THE ROCK?! You fricking shattered both your legs and one of your arms and would have plummeted to your death if it weren't for the girl you saved." Y/n let out a heavy sigh as he rubbed his face in exhaustion. "Izu please think before rushing into danger. Yes punching the robot out of existence was one option, an option that, if it weren't in a controlled area, would have resulted in property damages far greater than the robot itself had already caused." His friend listened to Y/n complain, knowing that the boy was just worried for his friend. Sighing once more Y/n held out his fist towards Izuku. "Nonetheless I am proud of you." The blue haired boy said with a big smile.

Izuku: "I am not in yet." Izuku smiled back, giving Y/n the fist bump he asked for.

Y/n: "You serious? Nezu-sensei would be an idiot if they would not accept someone that willingly risked getting more points to save someone else. Remember, a Heroes job should be saving others not defeat villains. On a different note have you thought about you Hero Costume yet?"

Izuku: "Not yet, don't I need to have a registered Quirk to be able to order a costume from a Support Company?"  Y/n looked at Izuku as if he said something stupid.

Y/n: "Didn't All Might tell you that you can change your Quirk registration?" The silence was answer enough. "But at least you told your mom right?" Again silence. "Izuku why would you keep the sudden awakening of your Quirk secret from your own mother?! Go tell her right now, make something up about your Quirk seemingly needing a grown body to awaken, after that go with her to the Quirk Registration and get yours changed." Izuku scrambled to his feet and rushed out of Y/ns dorm room. Suddenly Y/n heard a female voice coming from his balcony.

Voice: "Aww we missed him." Turning to look Y/n saw a girl with long light blue hair hovering right in front of the window. With a raised eyebrow Y/n went and opened the door leading to the balcony.

Y/n: "Can I help you?" He had to react fast to keep the girl from falling after the scare caused her to loose the control over her Quirk. It seemed that nearly falling to her possible death could not cloud her mood as she smiled brightly.

Girl: "OH HE IS STILL HERE GUYS!" She called out to someone down below. She when turned to Y/n. "Mind if I come in?"

Y/n: "Not really." Y/n answered helping her onto the balcony.

Girl: "Keep the door open." The girl said as Y/n was about to close it. Shortly after a boy with  bluish-black hair and pointy ears came flying up using a pair of wings that looked like those on ducks.

Boy: "Nejire, you can't just use your Quirk to look through somebody's windows." The boy complained.

Nejire: "Come on Tamaki, I wanted to see the boy that fought Ruby-chan." The now named Nejire whined. "Hey where is Mirio?" As if having heard his friend ask that a blond, very naked, boy came through the wall yelling 'Power'. "There he is."

Y/n: "Ok, first of please hide your genitals." Y/n said throwing the naked boy a towel. "Second of what are you three doing here?"

Mirio: "Nejire kept on bothering us about wishing to meet the mysterious boy that was able to defeat one of our underclassmen." The boy said as if that explained why a girl hovered in front of his window, a boy was now standing in the corner facing away from them and another boy came out of his wall naked.