Chapter 16

The Phantom Quirk user could only chuckle as he saw Izukus look of pure dread upon being told that he alone was worth 10 Million points. A moment later Y/n was already next to his friend and layed his hand on the green haired boys shoulder.

Y/n: "Two more needed." Y/n simply said. Holding out his fist Y/n waited for his friend to bump it.

Izuku: "Glad to know you still have my back." The two fists collided and Y/n looked around.

Y/n: "Any plan on who else we should ask?"

Uraraka: "How about me?" Y/n grinned and nodded towards Izuku.

Izuku: "Thank you Uraraka!" The boy cried out, literally as Y/n had to dodge the waterfall of tears.

Mei: "Hey its First Place dude, let me join your team!" With a smile Y/n turned towards Mei.

Y/n: "The prosthetic is doing great." Already knowing what is going to happen Y/n sat down and raised his prosthetic leg so Mei can check it for damage, which she quickly did.

Mei: "Any complains?"

Y/n: "None so far." Mei then turned her attention back to Izuku.

Mei: "So can I join, to use your popularity to advertise my babies?"

Uraraka: "At least she is honest."

Izuku: "Sure, now lets make a plan." They formed a circle to begin planning.

A few minutes longer the four began to settle into their formation. With him having the highest strength, it was only natural that Izuku took the front, Uraraka and Y/n took the back with Mei being the rider on top. Although Y/n had to admit that Mei was physically strong, maybe even as strong if not stronger then him, she and her gadgets would bring them an advantage few others had.

Midnight: "All teams have gathered and are ready. In will now explain the rules. For the next 15 minutes each team will try to gather as many points, represented by the headbands worn by the rider, as possible. The headbands may be placed around the neck of the rider, but must remain with the rider. The rider may disembark from their carriage as long as they do not touch the ground. Quirks are allowed, attacking your enemy is allowed. Intentionally injuring your enemy results in a penalty or, if the severity warrants, disqualification of the whole team." The teacher explained. "Any questions?" Nobody raised their hands, making Midnight raise her whip. "Then. BEGIN!"

All chaos broke loose the moment the signal was given. Of course there was no question in which team would be in the sights of all others.

Izuku: "Mei." The girl giggled madly as she took out a few cylindrical objects.

Mei: "Smoke screen coming up!" She threw the smoke granades. A few seconds later they were covered in a thick cloud of white smoke.

Izuku: "Y/n you are up." He whispered.

Y/n: "4 steps to the side and after that move not a single centimeter." His team followed his instructions and once they reached their new standing point Y/n closed his eyes and concentrated. He had no idea if it was working, but if it did his team now had the same aura of unnoticability as him.

The moment to proof if his actions bared fruit came a few seconds later. Bakugo must have used his quirk to create a blast of air. An explosion was followed by the smoke vanishing.

Bakugo: "DAMN YOU KUROKAGE! SHOW YOURSELF YOU DAMN COWARD!" The angry boy roared.

The boy in question meanwhile was beginning to feel the strain, of keeping the presence of 3 others down to zero. Sweat was forming on his forehead as he began feeling his skin get stretched to its maximum even if it wasnt really his skin getting pulled apart. It was hard to describe. The aura surrounding Y/n at all times has always been akin to a second skin and since he first attempted surrounding someone else with it he finally was able to actually feel it for the first time in his life.