Chapter 11

It was now Y/n and Momo's turn. They were choosen to be the villains while their opponents, a boy named Kaminari and a girl named Jirou, were the heroes.

Momo: "How is your arm?" Momo asked concerned.

Y/n: "Hurts like hell, but nothing I can not deal with. We should think up a strategy, Jirou will be able to find our, or better yet your, position quickly using her Quirk. However I have the feeling Kaminari will be not all too hard to handle." The two were on the way towards where the bomb is hidden.

Momo: "We could place steel rods around the room to ground his electricity." Momo suggested.

Y/n: "Hmm... how much can you safely create? Would you be able to make a lightning rod leading out of the window and down towards the ground, plus a web of metal rods to catch his lightning?" Momo looked deep in thought before nodding.

Momo: "I should be able to do that, but I wont be able to make much more after that."

Y/n: "That will do." They reached the room with the bomb and Momo got right to work creating the counter for Kaminari's Quirk. A few minutes passed. "Ok they will be allowed to enter the building right about now. Is everything ready?"

Momo: "Yes. How will we deal with them once they enter the room?"

Y/n: "You distract them while I try to catch them off guard."

Meanwhile in the observation room the others watched confused as Momo seemingly talked with herself.

Mina: "Why is Yaoyorozu talking to herself?"

All Might: "She is not Young Ashido, Young Kurokage's Quirk effects electronics too, resulting in him not being immediately visible on the camera feed." All Might explains. They all continued to watch as Jirou motioned towards the ceiling signalling Kaminari that the villains were above them. Unfortunetaly for both the students watching and for the hero team the fight was lost the moment they stepped foot into the room with the bomb.

Kaminari had quickly send out a wave of electricity towards Momo, hoping it would defeat her or at least weaken her enough for Jirou to win. What he didn't expect was that the energy he had send out would instead go straight into a web of metal rods and out of the window. He had put everything in that one attack and so he short curcuited his brain.

Jirou: "Damn it Charge Dolt!" The girl said as she saw the stupid state her teammate was in.

Momo: "Then come Hero. You are alone now." Momo said over dramatically.

Jirou: "Whatever I just have to win on my own then. Don't be mad Yaomomo."

Y/n: "She will not be the one being mad." With a shriek Jirou swirled around coming face to face with Y/n who pressed one of his support items into her stomach and pressed the button. A small buzz was heard before Jirou began to violently shake and tremble. A second later she colapsed still twitching lightly. "Oops..." Y/n mumbled as he realized that he had his tasing nightstick dialed up too high.

All Might: "Villains win!" The hero announced as Y/n checked on his injured classmate.

Y/n: "Can you hear me Jirou-san?" His answer were a few garbled noices. "Momo, you take Kaminari-san and I take Jirou." Checking the girls pulse once more Y/n let out a breath of relief, he had not done as much damage to the girl as he feared he had. "Jirou-san, try to raise you left arm if you are ok with me carrying you out, your right arm means no." It was shaky but the girl managed to raise her left arm. "I will not pick you up, try to not move." Y/n reassured the girl as he picked her up and put her on his back, piggyback style. "Great work Momo." Momo smiled at that.