Chapter 17

The 16 Students that moved on into the final event of the Sports Festival were granted an hour of recovery time. After Midnight had announced the teams that moved on Ojiro surprised the crowd by resigning his spot in the final round. His reasoning was not remembering anything that had happened in the cavalry battle and that he felt undeserving of something he was unsure of having earned. Midnight had happily accepted his resignation and allowed the team in 5th place to choose one of their members to take Ojiros place. They have choosen Ibara Shiozaki, a girl from class 1-B with vine like hair.

Once that had been cleared out the first round of the Tournament had been revealed. Y/n was facing Kirishima, Izuku had the purple haired Shinso as his opponent, Kaminari was facing of the girl from class 1-B, Aoyama was facing Mina, Todoroki vs. Sero, Iida vs. Mei, Bakugo was facing Uraraka and lastly Momo would be facing Tokoyami.

Although there still were considerations of Y/n having to resign due to his injuries. Recovery Girl all but threatened Y/n and the other teachers to make the boy resign while the blue haired boy begged to be allowed to fight. There was a lot of back and fourth until a compromise had been found.

Y/n was allowed to fight, BUT if he sustains any injuries passed bruising and minor cuts Recovery Girl will kick him out of the tournament.

In the boys eyes that was more than fair and so he agreed to her terms.

Grumbling angrily the elderly Hero put some new bandages around Y/n leg stump, deciding that the bleeding does not warrant her Quirks use and would only sap Y/n energy needlessly. Once done he was allowed to leave to get something to eat. Ofcourse he had to stay in his wheelchair to allow his leg to rest and recover abit.

Wheeling through the corridors and weaving through the masses Y/n made his way to the foodcourt designated for the contestants use. It seemed like he arrived at the perfect time too as he spotted Izuku being held up from the floor by his shirt by Mirko.

Izuku: "I-I don-don't know whe-whe-where Kuro-k-ko is." He defended himself weakly.

Y/n: "Over here!" Y/n made himself known, hoping to save Izuku from the Rabbit Hero. The green haired boy was rudely dropped by the woman who then all but hopped towards the blue haired boy. "I would prefer you not intimedating my friends miss Mirko." Y/n said with a blank stare. The woman grew a dangerous smirk, that reminded Y/n of Bakugo but turned up by eleven.

Mirko: "Your Quirk is damn annoying, kid."

Y/n: "Tell me something I don't know. As much as I like getting stares from everyone around us, which I actually start to hate if I am being honest, might I know why you were looking for me?"

Mirko: "Follow me." She ordered and began to walk off, not really waiting for Y/n. The boy sighed, turned around and wheeled after her. "How you got that metal limb?" The woman asked. "I thought I told you not to get your ass kicked until the Sports Festival?"

Y/n: "No you told me not to get kicked out until the Sport Festival." Y/n corrected her, earning himself a firery glare that could scare the most hardened criminals shitless. Y/n just looked at her blankly. "Not sure if you are genuinely angry or just testing me, but that glare does not really do it for me." A moment later Mirko was in front of Y/n her leg raised right next to his head, touching his ear lightly. The air pushed around by her kick made Y/ns hair stick to the side, yet Y/n did not even blink. Turning to look at the metal clad foot that could have ripped off his head if the owner wanted to, Y/n hummed. "I must have lost some common sense along with my leg." He remarked. Mirko began to laugh.

Still laughing she went to grab the handles of Y/ns wheelchair and began to push him.

Mirko: "You have some serious balls, kid. Now how about you tell me how you lost your leg?" She genuinely sounded interested so Y/n began to retell the story of how the USJ got attacked by the League of Villains and how he lost his leg to the creature called Nomu.  He ended with the explaination on how he killed the creature before passing out. Mirko let out barking laughter. "For someone looking so weak you have some potential." She barked. "Will you be able to fight in the tournament?"