Chapter 25

After a short weekend of rest and relaxation, spent visiting Hosu General Hospital, it was time for the Hero-students to return to UA and for the regular school life to return.

Like usual Y/n was among the first to enter the classroom where he quickly sat down at his desk, placed his head onto the tables surface and groan silently.

Instead of wishing him farewell like a normal person, Rumi had decided a better goodbye would be to kick Y/n all the way to the nearest trainstation, which left him with enough bruises to make his skin look like those weird alien creatures from the ancient Avatar movies.

Thanks to all those bruises it was difficult to fall asleep. He had considered going to Recovery Girl, but decided against it as he was used to letting his bruises heal naturally and it would be a waste of energy and the Heroines time.

Slowly his classmembers arrived and multiple conversations started. One in particular caught Y/n's attention.

Kaminari and Sero were standing around Bakugos desk laughing their asses off.

Kaminari: "Dude what the hell happened to your hair?!" The boy asked through his laughter.

Bakugo: "Shut the fuck up Spark Plug! Damn Jeanist fucking used the strongest hairgel available!" A loud pop was heard coming from his Quirk and both Sero and Kaminari laughed even louder.

Sero: "ITS BACK!" Y/n turned and indeed, Bakugos hair was back to its spiky self and it was still smoking slightly. 

Y/n: "Since when can you use your Quirk in other places then your hands?" Y/n asked scaring everyone around him. "Morning." He said nonchelant.

Bakugo: "What are you talking about Kurokage?" Bakugo asked with a growl.

Y/n: "Your hair was just reverted to your usual hairstyle by your Quirk exploding from your head." Y/n pointed at his own head while saying that. "Your Quirk makes your sweat explosive but you never used other parts of your body to spark the explosion. So I thought you can only produce the sparks in your hands." Y/n turned to look at the boy. "Which, now that I think about it, makes no sense. Your sweat is like nitroglycerin, which is highly volatile and doesn't need a spark to blow up, so you should be able to explode your sweat anywhere around your body as long as the impact or twitch is strong enough."

Bakugo: "Tsk, you sound like the damn Nerd. My arms are better suited to handle the recoil from my explosions and I do not want to destroy my clothes from accidently blowing up my back."

Y/n: "That... makes a lot of sense to be honest. I think you might want to look into support gear that allows you to use your quirk from your back or feet. It should increase your mobility by a big margin."

Sero: "Are you just going to act like you didn't intern under Mirko? THE Mirko. No-Hero-Teams Mirko?"

Y/n: "She felt like trying out the whole internship thing and thought I would be the best choice for her first intern. My Quirk made people not notice me on the patrols so in the eyes of the public she was still going solo. That way she had the experience of having an intern without having to deal with reporters asking about her change in opinion about team-ups." Y/n explained and his classmates around him seemed to agree with his logic. "We should all settle down now." Three seconds later Aizawa entered the room, looking even more tired if that was even possible.

Aizawa: "Good morning class." The class answered with their own greetings and the Hero went to the podium. "With me I have the feedback given to me by the Heroes you interned with. I will go over them with each of you in private once I finished with my announcements." He held up a bunch of papers to show the class what he was talking about. "Each Hero was given a bunch of questions they had to answer, the focus being on your skill, potential, growth, personality and overall performance. Rest assured that, while you will be graded on what your Heroes wrote about you, the whole internship was more meant to allow you to dip your feet into the world of Heroes and to help you with aspects the teachers at UA are not always able to help you with. Onto the next announcement, which is important for only a few of you. Asui, Kurokage, Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida and Jiro, you all have encountered Villains on your internships and as our rules about the internships dictate you will be asked to visit our guidance counselor Hound Dog sometime this week, feel free to choose whenever you want, but make sure to get his signiture after your session is finished."