Chapter 10

The second day at UA has begun and it was mostly regular school stuff, just, well, taught by heroes instead of regular teachers. The first class was english with Present Mic, which when was followed by mathmatics with Ectoplasm.

Only one class was left and that was Heroics. Y/n noticed that everyone was excited and could not help but feel the same.

Izuku: "Hey Kuroko, any idea who will be teaching us?"

Y/n: "I have a guess. Either Aizawa or-"

All Might: "I AM HERE! COMING IN LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" The number one hero shouted while brusting through the door.

Y/n: "Him." Y/n finished his sentence. The class had gone wild upon All Mights arrival.

All Might: "HAHAHA Yes it is I! All Might, teaching you Heroics! Today we will have Battle Training. But to be a Hero you must look the part!" He took out a remote and upon pressing a button on it numerous, numbered, cases emerged from a shelf behind him. "Get changed and meet me at Training Grounds Beta!" That said the hero rushed out of the room and the students went to get changed.

Y/n was the first that arrived at the trainings area

Y/n: "I hope you got a plan." He said scaring the hero.

All Might: "Of course I do! HAHAHA!" Seeing right through the lie Y/n could only sigh.

Y/n: "We have at least 3 minutes till the others arrive. What is the plan?"

All Might: "Thank you so much young Kurokage!" The hero cried out, before deflating. "I will split the class into teams of two, then two teams will fight each other, one side as the villains the other as the heroes. It will be a game of bomb defusal, per say, the villains will prepare their base and the heroes will go in and try to get the bomb or capture the villains in 5 minutes."

Y/n: "Ok that is good so far. Will the heroes know anything about the villain hideout?"

All Might: "No only that there will be two villains and the bomb."

Y/n: "The whole things is heavily in the favor of the villains just like an actual attack on a real villain hideout would be. Give the Heroes a rough building plan, you know the basic emergency exit map every building should have. Allow them to memorize it. Additionally I would give the Heroes the moment of surprise, you know, by not broadcasting that the attacks begins. It would help them but also teach the students acting as villains that they wont always get a heads-up." All Might scribbled all that down and shot Y/n a thumbs up. "This has nothing to do with this exercise but please for at least the days you are going to teach us, stop doing any hero work."

All Might: "But-"

Y/n: "No buts! I can understand that you want to continue giving people hope and all, but let other heroes take over, you are no longer in your prime, your time dwindles and you need to use that time to keep the act up in class. Knowing you, you will waste nearly all your time before even arriving at school, resulting in sudden changes in the scheduel. Please as your student and maybe as your friend, take it easy, you no longer can carry all the weight on your own. Instead of being the sole pillar holding the peace, let it down a bit so it gets held up by the other heroes too." Y/n pleaded. "We can talk later, the others are coming." Y/n warned the hero, who quickly bulked up again.