Chapter 24

Y/n: "Take one." Y/n said into the microphone in front of him and the music started playing. Rumi's eyes widened at the fast and hard metal music that started playing.

Y/n: "Heal my wounds
Cleanse my blood
It's too soon for my life to be spilled
Into this mud

Cure my flesh
Rest my bones
I don't want to end my life all broken
And bodily torn

Sooth my mind
Ease my pain
Let me see the shores of my homeland
Once again

Come healing
Come strength
Valkyria grant me
A life of worthy length

Eir!
Eir!
And when it is time, please bring me
To the Allfather's gate

I solemnly swore
I gave you my word
Before I left our home
I promised that I would return

You begged me to stay
To not leave you alone
I went anyway and you cursed the day
I was born

No promise I gave I have broken
I've always been loyal and just
No words of lies I have spoken
So why did I earn your distrust

Come honour
Come trust
Valkyria grant me
The strength to keep my oaths

Vár!
Vár!

And when it is time, please bring me
To the Allfather's hall

Vár!
Vár!
Eir!
Eir!" The song ended and Y/n took a long sip from his soda. (Credit: Amon Amarth- Valkyria)

It was the last day of the internship and the two had finished their patrol. Once they had showered and changed back into comfortable clothes Rumi dragged Y/n all the way to the closest karaoke bar. She had promised that they will do something a bit more fun on the last day and she was a woman of her word.

Y/n had never been to such a place but he had overheard his classmates from middle school talk about heading to them at the weekends.

It was fun, even if Rumi was a very bad singer.

Rumi: "I hate the fact you can sing so well." She grumbled and grabbed her drink. It was an disgustingly orange liquid that stunk of alcohol. A knock was heard at the door to their booth and Rumi rose from her seat to open it.

In stepped the Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu and with her was Nejire.

Nejire: "OH Kuroko-kun!" The girl exclaimed happily as she tackled him into a hug. "It is great to see you. I have missed you. Have you missed me too? How is your internship? Have you learned much? How strong are you now? Wanna fight?" With a sigh Y/n went to answer her questions as Ryukyu went to sit down next to Rumi.

Ryukyu: "Well they seem to get along." She said and grabbed the drinks menu. "How was it?"

Rumi: "Not too bad." The Rabbit Hero leaned back. "The brat is a frighteningly fast learner. One explaination or showcase and he would get it from there. Lacks the strength for heavier stuff, but makes it up with technique."

Ryukyu: "Glowing praise coming from someone who is against teamups." Rumi shot her friend a glare and sighed.

Rumi: "I am still against hero teams, but I guess having a brat to kick around in the name of teaching was fun. I might offer an internship to another one if they manage to catch my attention." Grabbing her drink she finished her beer and went to the microphone. "Get your asses on the couch I want to embarrass myself in front of mister Pro-Singer here."

Nejire: "You can sing?!"

Y/n: "Everyone can sing, just not well in a lot of cases." He heard Rumi and Ryukyu snort a laughter as he went to sit down. "It is a pleasure to meet you Ryukyu-san." Y/n greeted the heroine. "May I have an autograph for my friend Izuku Midoriya? It would make his day."