Chapter 12

A week had passed and the students class 1-A have split up into different groups of friends. Most of the class got along with everyone else, it is just common for groups of closer friends to form. Three of them were the strongest, these were Izukus group, consisting of Uraraka, Iida and the greenett himself. Then there was the so called Baku-squad, named like that by Kirishima, in it were Mina, Kaminari and Sero. Lastly was Y/ns group, with him were Momo, Jirou and surprisingly Todoroki.

The dual colored boy and Y/n became surprisingly good friends after having shared many meals together in the cafeteria in complete silence. It was a mutual understanding of the boy in front of them that led to the lack of conversation, yet the lack of shared words caused their friendship to thicken. After a week it was tradition to silently enjoy their meal sitting at the same table as Momo and Jirou who would chat together leaving the boys out.

But even tho these groups have formed it was not uncommon for them to mix up a bit. Jirou for example is also part of Bakugous group, while Y/n was part of Izuku's.

Right now it was a few minutes before the begin of Homeroom. Izuku, Uraraka, Iida, Kaminari and Tokoyami surrounded Y/n thanking him for getting them out of the army of reporters that camped the school entrance. Y/n used a simple trick to cause the reporters to abandon their post.

Iida: "Kurokage-san I can not condone the use of weaponry on civilians." Iida said strictly.

Y/n: "The flashbang still had the pin in." Y/n pointed out.

Izuku: "Still, you should not have screamed for them to disperse because of the granade. You caused a panic."

Y/n: "Should I have not warned them of potential danger then?"

Izuku: "YOU CAUSED THE POTENTIAL DANGER!" The green haired boy pointed out.

Aizawa: "Settle down." In an instance everyone was in their seat and Y/n even saw Bakugou sit straighter. It was still unknown what the boys punishment had been but it seemed to have brought some results so Y/n can not complain. "Today we have a very important thing to deal with." The students all leaned foward in anticipation. "You will be picking your class representatives. I don't care how you do it, just be quiet." The man said and got back into his sleeping bag.

The class erupted into loud chatter, everyone trying to get the others to vote for them.

Y/n: "You guys do know how much work comes with the job right?" Y/n asked loudly. Right after Mina, Kaminari and Kirishima all took back their wish to be voted into the position. "Let's do a proper vote, each one writes down the person they want as their representative. Momo could you create a box for the votes to be put in?" The girl nodded and got to work. "Iida could you please go and collect the votes and count them after?"

Iida: "Of course Kurokage-san." The votes were collected and counted and Iida wrote down the results on the board.

Aizawa: "That went better then I expected. Your representatives are Y/n Kurokage and Momo Yaoyorozu as his vice." The two students walked up to the front and bowed.

Y/n: "Thank you for voting for us, I will do my best to be worthy of this position."

Momo: "And I will work hard to help him." After the other students applauded the two went back to their seats.

Aizawa: "Everyone except the new representatives may leave the classroom for now, do whatever you want, just don't cause chaos and make sure to not be late for the next class." The trio waited till the last person left before Aizawa began to talk once again. "It will be your job to deal with internal problems that might arise in the class, things like fights and disputes will first come to your attention and upon your decision you will report them to me or other teachers. Additionally upcoming trips and events that require student participation you will have a say in. One such trip will happen tomorrow afternoon. It will be your job to keep the students in check and to make sure they all are present. Any questions?"