Chapter 15

Roars and cheers echoed through the hallways of the UA Arena. Fireworks littered the sky as confetti rained down upon the people walking around the outsides where food stands had been erected selling all kinds of different delicacies.

The arena itself was packed full with people happily awaiting the spectacle that was the UA Sportsfestival.

Class 1-A had gathered in one of the many changing rooms, wishes of luck and bets were shared until Todoroki broke the anxious yet joy filled air.

Todoroki: "Midoriya. You are strong." The green haired boy looked at Todoroki.

Izuku: "T-thank you?" He asked confused.

Todoroki: "But I know I am stronger. So I am going to win." Much to everyones surprise Izuku gave him a shaky yet confident smile.

Izuku: "I-i will not let y-you have it easy." He declared.

Y/n: "And neither will I." The entire class looked towards the door in disbelief. Only Izuku and Momo were allowed to visit Y/n in the hospital while he was recovering so for the rest of the class all they knew was that Y/n was badly injured and that it was uncertain when and if he will return. A few gasps could be heard upon them noticing that their classmate was in a wheelchair.

Gripping the armrests of his wheelchair Y/n slowly and with obvious difficulty pushed himself into a standing position, noone helped him due to being frozen in shock. Step after step Y/n walked towards Todoroki and Izuku, each other step sounding a bit different than the other. Once he reached the two boys Y/n looked Todoroki dead in the eyes and spoke.

Y/n: "Don't count me out, yet." He smiled.

Kirishima: "Dude that entrance was so manly!" The boy cried out with a cheer.

Jiro: "Way to scare us Y/n, I thought you may be bound to that chair." She pointed at the wheelchair. With a chuckle Y/n scratched the back of his head.

Y/n: "I still need to spent as much time as possible sitting down and resting." He admited. Before anyone could question him they heard Present Mic announce the begin of the entry ceremony of the event. "We are up. Get ready and look sharp." Sitting back down in his wheelchair Y/n was about to roll of but was surprised by Momo grabbing the handles of the chair and pushing him. "Thank you."

Momo: "You are an idiot." She stated. "Nobody would have cared if you took more time to recover, we both know your grades wouldn't suffer in the slightest and that Nezu would have just brought you the material." Momo berated him.

Y/n: "True. But I have someone who I need to prove a point to and I promised Mei to show off her invention." She sighed and they soon entered the arena, being welcomed by the cheers of the crowd. Y/n frowned a bit upon Present Mic's obvious favoritism towards the Hero Course Classes over the Business and Support Course.

Present Mic: "Let us welcome this years Referee. You know her, women hate her and men more than love her. It's the R-rated Hero Midnight!" Said woman reveled in the attention she got before cracking her whip, silencing everyone.

Midnight: "No time is being wasted today. Here comes the Student Pledge from this years top scorer of the entrance exam, give it up for Katsuki Bakugo."

Y/n: "We are doomed." Y/n mumbled as he watched Bakugo walk up to the microphone, his stood slouched and far too relaxed for what was going on, but Y/n saw right through the boy. Bakugos eyes met Izukus and the blonde frowned.

Bakugo: "I pledge... I am going to win." That said Bakugo left the podium as everyone booed. As he walked passed Y/n, the blue haired boy grabbed Bakugo's wrist.