Chapter 31

Adora's POV

Catra spent last night at Scorpia's, she said something about working on homework which makes very little sense considering how I help her out with her homework all the time. I get dressed in nothing terribly special, just ripped skinny jeans, a black tank with my red leather jacket and some chucks. I can hear my aunts calling me to eat some breakfast before I'm late for school so I hurry down grabbing a bowl of cereal checking the clock. Late for school what are they talking about; I still have 15 minutes before I normally leave.

"I heard traffic today was a little backed up so you might want to leave for school earlier than normal." Aunt Spinny said taking my empty bowl of cereal and handing me my keys. Sheesh they might as well push me out the door.

"I guess I'll leave now then," I say taking their not-so-subtle-hints-to-get-out. I pull my backpack over my shoulders then strap my helmet on before revving up Swifty. A smile creeps on my face from hearing the engine as I take off towards the school. Well this is weird, they said the roads were filled with traffic snd I'm literally the only one on the road.

I pull into the school and head to my normal parking spot when I see a box in my spot. I pull up next to it and lean over to peak in. Inside is a red fez with a note that says: "Ready for an adventure?" And on the back of the note is a roughly drawn map with a location marked.

I smile, replace the helmet with the fez and follow the map. As I get closer I swear I saw a statue of some sort out of the corner of my eye but decide nothing of it and continue. I turn back still feeling the eyes on me and there's nothing there. Must've been my imagination. I continue forward and swear again i see another statue. I blink a few times and it's gone again.

I pause but decide to not think anything of it and continue on the path until I'm in an open field and in the distance I see a box. It can't be. I take a few steps closer and start to see the box is blue. Is it really? No fudging way it can be.

I continue to walk closer and closer to the box still feeling like someone is watching. I get about 10 paces away from the iconic blue box when someone jumps out of the box. Wait a second...is that, "Catra?!" She's wearing the tweed jacket with a button up and bow tie just like the 11th Doctor.

"No, I'm the Doctor." She gives me a wink and grabs my hand. "Now hurry! The Angels are upon us. We must go."

As if on cue 2 weeping angels appear from either side of the box. "Don't blink and don't look into their eyes. Towards the TARDIS, now."

"Crap! I blinked!" I know this is all fake but it's still fun and actually feels a little real. We run into the TARDIS and shut the door. Suddenly, the box starts shaking a bit. "Uuuhhh what's that?"

"The Angels have ahold of the box. There isn't much time." Catra's pushing and turning a bunch of lit up buttons and dials in what appears to be a random order. "Quick pull the lever!"

I reach for the lever she pointed to and pulled it. The noise of the TADIS starts to play and the shaking around us slows until it comes to a stop.

"Is this the part where I say it's bigger on the inside?" I giggle softly to myself thinking that this is all amazing.

"We should be safe now. Don't worry we didn't travel anywhere far." She opens the door and motions me to go outside with her. I grab ahold of her hand and walk out to see K-9 holding a blank piece of paper and a dozen roses.

I reach for the paper, "Hmm what's this?"

"Interesting...it appears to be blank but there's traces of a hidden message." She pulls out her sonic screwdriver and whizzes it all along the paper revealing a hidden message: "will you go to homecoming with me?"

"Oh my gosh Catra yes!" I pull her in to kiss her. We pull away still holding each other, "you know you didn't have to do all this right?" I gesture towards everything.

"Yeah I know but I thought you'd like it. Do you not like it? Is it too much?"

I stop her from going into a ramble by kissing her again, "it's perfect and I loved it, truly."

"Phew. I was so nervous."

"It didn't show. So question, how'd you do all this?"

"Entrapta and Scorpia helped. There's no way I could've done it by myself."

"I'll have to thank them later." I kiss her one more time before taking the roses off of K-9s back.

"You know Entrapta made it fully functional? It's crazy, she did it all in one night. She even made all those buttons light up and have the music play once the lever was pulled. She's crazy smart. Let's go K-9."

"Affirmative." K-9 takes off towards the school. Scorpia and Entrapta appear out from behind the tardis in a grey robe "sooooooooooo what'd she say?"

"She said yes obviously."

"I couldn't resist, it was the power of the bow tie."

"Bow ties are cool."

"That they are babe. Did you guys dress up as weeping angels?" I ask.

"Sure did! Speaking of though we should go get changed schools about to start."

"You guys are amazing thank you so much." I hug them both before they take off towards the school.

"We should go too." Catra says as she takes the tweed jacket off.

A/N good morning everyone!! I was trying to get this done in time last night but got distracted by being back home for the first time in a month. Hope you guys enjoyed it! If you don't watch doctor who it may be a lil confusing so sorry about that to those who aren't Whovians. Thank you for the continuing support, truly means so much.