Chapter 12

A/N okay so this is a party chapter and I wanted to warn people this one is going to involve more swearing, PDA, drinking, and some sexual behavior.

Catra POV

We get to the after party at Mermista's and it seems like she invited the whole student section and then some. Her house was huge—good thing given the amount of people here. There's a pool table in one area of the house with a beer pong table next to it and what appears to be a game of flip cup on the bar counters. There's a tower of pizzas in the kitchen with just about any snack you could ever want with the remaining half of the kitchen full of beer and liquor.

"Holy crap. What did I say yes to?"

"A damn good time kid!!! My Mermista only throws the best shin-digs," SeaHawk says coming out of nowhere. "It's gonna be an adventure!!!" He wraps his arms around Adora and I when Mermista shows up.

"Hey guys. Sorry about him. He's already had a little too much. Come on in and have some fun." She nudges SeaHawk off of us and takes us towards the kitchen.

I hear SeaHawk in the distance telling someone about setting something on fire. "Ugh no! Not this again! SeaHawk you are not setting anything on fire you pyro!" Mermista trails off to stop him.

I turn towards Adora, "what do you want to drink?"

"Uh...I think a beer should be fine." She almost looks nervous.

"Seriously? Girl you're gonna celebrate our big win with a beer?!" It was Lonnie with Mara at her side. "Scorpia, get your ass over here!" Scorpia appears shortly after with Perfuma under her arm. "Alright ladies, it's celebration time!"

She grabs multiple shot glasses and a bottle of Vodka and pours us all a shot. "To our first big win!" She holds up her glass and we all follow suit.

I take my shot like a champ; can't let Adora think I can't handle myself after all. I turn towards her and see that she has a look of disgust on her face after drinking hers. "You okay there?" I put my hand on her back and see her face start to blush.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Just haven't done this in awhile."

Lonnie pours another round of shots "bottoms up!" We all take the shot again. "WOOO! C'mon babe, let's go dance!" She grabs Mara's hands and off they went to the dance floor. I see Mermista still chasing SeaHawk in the distance. This is going to be a fun night.

I grab two beers and take Adora's hand, "lets go play some pool."

We get to the room with the pool table and I see that Bow is playing with Frosta while Glimmer is on the side holding up the wall. "We got next game!" I tell everyone in the room.

"Oh you're on." Frosta gives a glare at us.

It wasn't long until Frosta sunk the 8 ball in for their win. I rack to let Bow and Frosta break. "Okay, what are the stakes?" No one says anything. "Loser takes a shot of the winners choice."

"Deal." I turn towards Adora who has the most determined face on. I flash her a smile and give her a kiss. "For luck of course."

Frosta breaks and immediately sinks a solid. "Looks like we're solids." She sinks another solid before missing.

I give the Adora the go ahead to shoot. She bends over and oh my lord, the first two shots must be kicking in 'cuz I cannot take my eyes off her. I'm able to recover before anyone notices and return my attention to the game. She misses her shot.

Bow is up and Glimmer cheers him on from the side. He misses as well but lined my shot up perfectly. I go to shoot and catch us up before missing. "You're pretty good at this Catra." Adora comes up beside me and wraps her arm around my waist. I bend to kiss her, "yeah I used to play a lot. Plus I have you here for good luck." I give her wink. "It's your go Blondie."