Chapter 10

Adora's POV

Classes just ended and I'm putting things away when my locker and I feel a pair of eyes on me from behind. Before I have time to turn around I hear "Hey, Adora." I smile right away knowing who it is and turn around and hug Catra, my heart beating faster. 

"Hey you!" I let go of her and turn back to my locker finishing putting my stuff away. "So have you thought about what you're doing before the game?" 

"I was just going to hang around and wait. I honestly don't want to go back home." 

"Perfect! Mermista and the others are having a little get together tailgate event. Glimmer, Bow, SeaHawk, Perfuma, Entrapta, Frosta, and even some girl named Mara will be there. You should totally go hang out with them!"

"Yeah, okay I guess." She shrugs in agreement. Not like she has anything better to do anyways. 

"Awesome! I'll let Mermista know you're coming. Can't wait to see you there," I flash her a smile and kiss her cheek. 

"Get a room!!" It was some loser wannabe named Chad. He's the schools star who can never do any wrong. I roll my eyes and let the comment go, he isn't worth my time or effort. 

Catra doesn't think so though. "Who the fuck asked for your opinion!" I notice she balled her hands into fists and before she could go over there I pulled her attention back to me by kissing her. Her lips are so soft, we continue our kiss and it quickly turns passionate as she puts her hands around my waist pulling me closer to her. I feel my body start to heat up all over and my knees start to feel weak as she continues the kiss with her tongue grazing my lower lip before finding mine. I let out a quiet moan that only she could hear and she pulls away whispering in my ear "Not now Princess." 

My face is left red and hot at what just happened. My body urges for more, but she's right. This isn't the time nor the place. "Fiiiine. I guess I should be heading to the locker rooms to get ready anyways. I'll see you around." I wink and spin around to head to the locker room. 

Catra's POV

I turn away from Adora feeling proud of the fact that the most popular and adorable girl in school chose me. I head out and see a group of people hanging around a couple cars. I walk closer and notice that Adora's friends. They spot me and start calling me over.

"Well its about time that you showed up," Mermista was sitting on the hood of her car next to SeaHawk. She has a nice car for someone in high school. She drives a blue Honda Civic sport model. 

"Greetings there new friend! I am SeaHawk and as you may have noticed this is my lady Mermista." 

"I am not your lady." Mermista sounds slightly annoyed at this. 

SeaHawk continues the introductions; once their done I decide to sit next to Mara, Glimmer, and Bow. After all if she can't be that bad if she is into Lonnie. "So you're the famous Mara that I hear so much about?" Her face goes bright read. "Relax, it's all good things." 

She lets out a nervous chuckle, "oh good." She quickly changes the subject about the game tonight. "Are you ready for tonight? I think I heard some talk of going to Walmart to get some stuff." 

"What stuff?" 

"We are going to paint our faces!" Bow said as he overheard our discussion. "Its going to be so great!" 

As if on cue people started to load into the separate cars. Mermista car was full so it was Mara and I that rode with Perfuma in her little green Volkswagen Bug. Why am I not surprised that she drives this. 

We get to the store and head directly towards the costume makeup section where Bow and Glimmer start grabbing red and yellow face paint with a white eye liner pen. "This is going to be so exciting!" He says as his voice got higher in pitch with each word. 

"Let's go SeaHawk, we have to get some food and drinks for after the game." Mermista was pulling SeaHawk to the snack aisle and started to load up the cart before grabbing some drinks. 

Once everyone grabs their things we start to go to the checkout when we pass the stand of flowers. I stop and grab a red rose for Adora. This will be great, it'll cheer her up if they lose and if they win its like icing on the cake. 

"Awwwwwww! Catra is such a softie!" Bow says taking a picture for proof. 

"Shut up! I am not!" I start to get flustered, "I just think that Adora will like this." 

The rest of the group meets up with us and start teasing, "Catra and Adora sitting in a tree," 

"Ugh! Shut up!" My face is blood red from embarrassment. I hurry and make my purchase and get out of there fast waiting for them at the exit. The game is going to start soon and I start to panic on the inside not wanting to be late for Adora's first game. 

A/N  Hello and enjoy! I'm feeling extra and going to continue to write another chapter for all of you ;D