Chapter 13

Catra's POV 

"Adora where are we going?" She has me by the hand and is dragging me towards Scorpia's truck. "Adora you are too drunk to drive right now and besides that isn't even your car."

"Yeah yeah yeah. As anyone ever told you how pretty you are?" She pulls out her phone and orders an Uber. 

"Yes, you have. I think." I reach out for Adora and put an arm around her as she starts stumbling towards the Uber that just arrived. "Adora, babe come on. We have to get into the car." It's like wrestling a monkey.

I finally manage to get us both into the car and the driver takes us to Adora's house. Shit, did I let anyone know that we left? I shoot Lonnie a quick text message saying we left and I'm staying at Adora's. Just as we were getting out of the car my phone buzzed and its Lonnie: "Go get her girl!! Remember to use protection!"

"Looks like my Auntie's are gone for the night. That means we have the whooooole house to ourselves" She opens the door and looks at me with a flirty smirk on her face. I shut the door behind us and am immediately met with Adora kissing me and knocking me back into the door. I taste the alcohol on her breath.

I pull back a little, "Are you sure you want to do this? You're drunk right now." She continues to kiss my lips and start to feel her hands on the small of my back underneath my shirt. Her soft lips start making their way towards my jawline before stopping right below my ear. I feel the warmth of her breath and with each kiss goosebumps go down my spine with a tingling sensation in my groin. 

She pulls back and starts leading me up towards her room tripping the whole way, "I may be drunk, but I am fully aware of my actions." We get to her room and I sit on the bed mentally undressing Adora with my eyes. Ugh, I want to do this so bad but I can't. Heck we haven't even had a real first date and it has barely even been a week. 

She straddles my lap putting one leg on either side of me and her chest is right at eye level. I wrap both my arms around her and pull her down onto the bed with me going against every inch of my bodies desires. "Please don't be mad at me. I want to do this with you, I seriously do, but not like this. I want you to actually remember me rocking your world." I say playfully and begin planting soft kisses on Adora's forehead. 

"You're so sweet Catra." She smiles and nuzzles into my chest. 

Before I know it she's out like a light. I manage to slide my arms free without disturbing sleeping beauty and start to take her shoes off and get her comfortable in bed. I pull the covers over here and before getting ready myself I head back down towards the kitchen. After rummaging through nearly every cupboard I found the aspirin and filled a glass of water. I head back upstairs and leave it on the nightstand by Adora. I get myself changed and climb into bed. Before I had the chance to cuddle Adora she rolls over and wraps her big arm around me and pulls me in close. 

Adora's POV

It must be morning because I hear birds chirping and I can smell breakfast being made downstairs. I sit up and am immediately met with a raging headache and cottonmouth. What the-, how did I get here. Last thing I remember was Catra doing a bodyshot...OH FUCK! CATRA DID A BODY SHOT ON ME?! No no no no. This isn't good. Might as well start shoveling dirt and find a hole to hide in for eternity because I can no longer show my face to Catra. She's never going to want to see me again. 

I look over at the nightstand and see the bottle of aspirin and a glass of water. I take 2 and chug the whole glass. Ah, that's better. I guess I'm a responsible drunk. 

I start to head downstairs and the smell of chocolate chip pancakes, hash browns, and eggs fill the air.  "Auntie's this smells amazing!" I'm practically drooling at this point. My hungover self would think anything is good. 

"Hey Adora." 

CATRA?! "Catra! Hi! I mean good morning!" How did she get here? Oh no....did we...no...did I? Shit...now I really messed things up. 

"Good morning sleepy head! Catra here was telling us about how much fun you guys had last night after the game." Aunt Netossa was saying as she was finishing piling up a plate of food for me. I take it graciously and drown everything in syrup. 

Catra comes over and takes a seat beside me. She puts her hand on my knee and my face goes red. Well, I couldn't of been that bad if she's being hands-y in the morning. "Jeez, hungry Adora?" 

"Oh dear you don't even know the start of it. Ever since she was little she has had an appetite this big." Aunt Spinnerella was teasing now. "I'm so glad you girls had fun last night."

"yeah..." I give a nervous laugh, "me too." I still have no clue what happened. 

"So what are you guys going to do today? Supposed to be a beautiful. We were thinking of having a campfire tonight if you would like to join us Catra?" Aunt Netossa was saying while squeezing her wife's hand. 

"That sounds perfect to me thank you."

I quickly finish the rest of my food and put Catra's and my dishes away before dragging her back up to my room so I can figure out what happened last night. I'm already working on a 3-part apology when Catra cuts me off. 

"You don't even remember last night do you?" She has this big smirk on her face. 

"No, no I don't." I sit down on the bed. "Did I-I mean did we do anything? Did I force you?" There is nothing but silence. "Shit, Catra I am so sorry. I understand if you need space." 

"Sorry? Blondie why are you sorry? Nothing happened. You fell asleep." She kisses my cheek. 

Feelings of guilt and worry are released from my body and I let out a sigh. "Is that it?" 

"Well...no you did try to have sex with me."

"I knew it. I am so sorry."

"Will you stop saying sorry and let me finish!" I must have a look of hurt displaying across my face because Catra immediately calmed down. "Crap, now I'm sorry. Last night you got drunk and we got an Uber back here. When we came inside we started to make out. I knew you were drunk and probably wouldn't remember anything so I stopped us before it went anywhere serious. I didn't want you thinking I was taking advantage of you." 

"You are such a softie. Thank you Catra. That really means a lot to me." I smile before giving her a peck then quickly change my clothes into something that doesn't reek of alcohol, brush my teeth, and grab the keys to Swifty. "Let's get some coffee. My head is killing me." 

A/N Okay so I honestly was going to make this chapter a HUGE smut chapter. I had it typed out when something in my stomach said it wasn't the right time. I then realized that their relationship has only been a thing for a week and they are still in high school where I choose to believe that innocence is still a thing and people wouldn't be having sex that fast at that age. Don't worry though, there will be a smut scene in the near future! That is if you guys want one: romantic, sexy, drunk sex, rough sex, awkward first time sex? You guys tell me and I'll see what I can do to make it happen. I'll save the original draft for this smut scene and put it on the back-burner just in case though. Love you all and enjoy your day!