Part 18

Part 18: Hell Is The New War

A blur sound was all Hank could hear he made the mistake of listening to Tricky as he yelled at him.  Sanford threw a smoke bomb down and started to run off a long with Deimos, but Hank stayed still like he's seen a ghost or something he only starts to move when Juila grabs his hand and makes him start running and what was really a shock the Auditor was running with them. 

The blur noice was still ringing in Hank's ear.  He could see Sanford screaming at him but couldn't make out what it is.  After they made it behind a far enough building everyone was catching there breath Sanford and Deimos face there way's to the place that they just ran away from.  Juila was snapping her fingers in Hank's face trying to get him out of any stage he was in right now.  As for the Audtior he was trying to get his daughter attention,  As this was all happing buildings was starting to catch on fire and town folks started to scream with fear. 

One burt body actually ended up falling to where everyone was hiding at. 

Sanford: My God....

Everyone there could agree with Sanford Deimos ends up clearing his throat. 

Deimos: we have to do something if we don't these monsters will take over not only Nevada but the rest of the world too. 

Hank looks at all the building on fire he felt awful he couldn't stop any of this so many people who had nothing to do with any of this was now dying.  He then turns to face everyone else he pulls out his gun from his back and loads it not before taking out other one that was in his belt loop. 

He goes up to Juila and place it in her hands.

Hank: I'm choosing you to have your own gun to fight with us but after we are done we will go our own ways. You will be with Sanford and Deimos don't betray them again!!

Juila nods she still didn't like it but she understands.  As for the Audtior Hank didn't give an honest fuck for until he placed his hand to his shoulder.  Which kinda made Hank start to feel a little mad. 

Hank: this has nothing to do with you back off. 

Auditor: Hank shut up and listen to me there's no way the best thing to is run away you try to face any of this and you will be killed. 

Hank: so be it the people in Nevada mean more to me then my own life you want to be a coward and run instead of using your powers to help us so be it. 

Auditor: fine it's your death don't say I didn't warn you Juila let's leave he refuse to listen and that is that. 

Hank: what makes you have a say anyways don't you remember we are enemy's haven't you forgot?

Auditor: yeah to protect my daughter look I know we haven't gotten a long in the past but I know what I am talking about here the time you face Lucifer he will rip your body to pieces Hank.  It will be so bad that Sanford or Deimos will not be able to find your remains.

Deimos: Hank maybe we should listen to him.

Hank looks at Deimos

Hank: I can't if we don't step in now who will? 

Sanford nods his head

Sanford: I will

Juila loads the gun Hank had given her. 

Juila: I'm in

Deimos shakes his head like everyone was crazy.

Deimos: alright you beat me I'm in too. 

They all turn to face the Audtior who look still displeased but mostly looks at his daughter. 

Auditor: Juila don't go with this we can leave and  you can spend time with your father like you always wanted I can finally be with my sweet girl again.