Part 13

Part 13: Missing Fan

Mrs. Hill a sixth-grade teacher had reported in a missing student because it wasn't like this student to miss school, he would even show up being sick because school was the one place this kid felt safe Roach knocked on the side of her door.

Mrs.Hill: oh Roach so glad you could report on this last minute.

Roach: of course I heard you need to report a missing student of yours??

Mrs.Hill: his name is Luke.

Roach then remembered about Deimos saying a boy stopped by there place but there was no way they had anything to do with this.

Roach: if you don't mind me asking did this Luke look up to guy named Deimos by any chance??

Mrs. Hill looks straight at him face to face.

Mrs. Hill: as a matter of fact, I think so.

Roach: one more thing I have to ask how come you reported this boy missing I would think it would come from one of parents??

Mrs.Hill got a sad look on her face and looked down at her hands on her desk and Roach can see a little tear fall down her face.

Mrs.Hill: Luke don't come from a good home and he's a smart kid I hope to God you find him I think his mother owed someone money and somehow they are using Luke I could be wrong but..... Luke is a really good kid I.... He's my best student. He always gets straight A'S.

Roach: I think I know a few people that can help find him and we will find him I promise.

Roach then steps out of her classroom as students for the school day walked into Mrs.Hill's classroom. He pulls out his cell phone and puts in a phone number.

______________

Deimos was on his computer looking at the video there camera's have caught of crouse there was nothing on them his head must be playing tricks on him he places his hand through his hair then his cell phone went off he looks at who was calling it was Roach.

"Crap" Deimos thinks to himself he ends up answering the call he really wasn't in the mood for a mission today. He also stands up from his desk chair.

Roach: Deimos??

Deimos: speaking what's going on chief??

Roach: got a missing child report and......

Deimos: wait can't you and you boys handle it I mean......

Roach: you don't understand it's Luke he has been reported missing.

Deimos: wait the same Luke that came by a few days ago to see us??

Roach: I'm afraid so if there is anymore that can find this kid it's you Sanford and Hank.

Deimos sits back down in his chair.

Deimos: sir he's only 12 why him??

Roach: wish I knew we will let you guys know if something changes about Luke.

Deimos: okay please I should go and let Sanford and Hank know.

Roach: understandable and Deimos he will be found try not to worry okay?

Deimos: I'll try

Deimos then heads down stairs to see Sanford watching TV in one of the chairs and Hank was asleep on the couch he had another rough night with nightmares again it kepted him up all night.

Deimos didn't want to but started to shake Hank awake.

Deimos: Hank wake up.

Hank then starts to throw punches this caused Sanford to try to wake him up.