Part 17

Part 17: Armageddon has become a nightmare.

Hank always thought the clown Tricky was a monster nothing could be worse then that damn clown yeah, he was very wrong and noticed that looking into four red eyes and sharp red teeth eating on a body. 

Someone snapping their fingers snapped him out of it.  Well kind of Doc was explaining to them about how to stop Rex but like before Hank was drugged and those drugs would make his mind go blank, he tried really hard to pay attention to all of his partners and they tired hard to keep him from dozing off, but it got to the point they saw no way of doing that.

Even though Hank didn't want it Juila stayed by his side Hank only put up with this because he still couldn't move but he knew one thing once they save Nevada, he will never speak to Juila again.  That's that it is not going to be easy, but he hopes that Sanford and Deimos and himself could get another home with the money from the High Powers because he just figured out there old home was burned to the remains of his pet cat was found as well.

So much to help Hank stay stress free this is the one-time Hank could really use his pet cat.  But that cat is now long gone because just a few hours go he figured out their home was burned to the ground and Doc found the remains of Muffins burnt body.  Just when they thought they weren't about to get any more surprises there was a loud knock on the door.  A few voices could be heard but Hank couldn't make it out this also confused Sanford Deimos and Juila as well. 

First they saw a adult hand enter the room then a face it was Andrew so was Luke this caused Deimos to have a smile of relief on his face Luke was okay he was able to get help after Deimos got him to escape.  The both of them still had hospital gear on and they looked worried more then alright. 

Deimos: Luke what are you doing here? 

Luke didn't answer before Andrew did.

Andrew: Demios Sanford Hank Roach is dead. 

Hearing the news made the Trio choke on there own spit made Sanford start coughing even. 

Hank: What!? 

He said in complete shock by this point even though he was still drugged he trys to move only to fall off the couch he was lying on. 

Hank: son of a bitch!! 

Sanford trys to help him stand up but Hank refused. 

Hank: I got this.....

Sanford throws his hands up.

Sanford: why do I bother keeping you and Deimos alive and you two don't give a shit?? He snapped out.

Hank: Just like how you two couldn't get the fact I didn't want to be dating anyone because I knew it would cause more harm to me??

By this point Hank moved himself over enough to at least reach the wall and slowly pull his way up to the point he was at least standing. 

The last thing Hank happen to say Juila thought about about tearing up again. 

Juila: I didn't mean to hurt you Hank I...... You don't understand......

Hank: save it I don't want.......

Juila: Rex is my half brother Hank!! 

Deimos: No wounder you dated Hank for it was because your family with that motherfucker!!"

Juila: it was like that at first but I know this is hard to believe but Hank I actually did start to have feelings for you and I know you read that diary some of the pages was tear stained.......