Part 21

Part 21: Rollar Thoughts

(Flashback)

Julia was knocking on the front door to Hank's home she had a bit of a surprise for him she was holding two sets of tie-on roller skates she loved to roller skate was quite good at it toJuila learned how to skate when she was a little kidThe door opens only instead of Hank it was Sanford

Sanford: Oh, hi Juila

Juila: hello is Hank home??

Sanford couldn't answer by then Hank was at the door a bit surprised to see her. 

Hank: I thought you worked today.  

Juila: I'm off today I got enough hour's in thus week.

Juila smiles and then lefts up the two pair of skates.  Hank widens his eyes when he saw them and gave Juila the "oh hell no" look and Juila could tell. 

Juila: oh, come on Hank it will be fun I know you're not really into the normal dating, so I figured we try this out.

Hank could hear Sanford and Deimos chuckling in the background sure Hank is good with a lot of things but roller skating.  Deimos ends up butting in.

Deimos: Juila, can I go with you two *says with a laugh*

Hank turns and gives him a death stare Sanford speaks again.

Sanford: we will see you later Hank and Juila don't have Hank break his neck please.

Hank steps to the porch

Hank: I'm going to break your neck if you and Deimos don't close the damn door. 

Sanford's face turns red, and he quickly closed the door. 

_______

Juila was grabbing Hank's hand and was leading him to the park where they had their first date.  Juila sits down at the bench and starts to tie on the roller skates Hank just stood and watched her.  She looks up at him.

Juila: Come on Hank you ever tried to roller skate when you were a kid? 

Hank stakes his head no

Juila tilts her head and lets out a small smile. 

Juila: you're in for a treat go ahead put them on. 

Hank: that's not a good idea

Juila laughs again.

Juila: what are you afraid of falling to be honest I thought you did something like this during your childhood. 

Hank turns his head she clearly didn't get what he was meaning. 

Juila: I promise you it will be fun we.......

Hank: I never really got a childhood. 

This stopped what Juila was doing she tries to look at Hank's face.  She had to question this she was confused sure Hank was at one point part of Anti- A. A.H.W but she thought he was raised just like any kid would.