Part 2

Part two: Regrets

There was darkness everywhere to where it was just nothing but the black color everywhere and a strong smell of smoke like something just finished catching on fire, but all remains was the smoke smell.

A red lighting went through the sky lighting things up Hank could finally see but when he did he wished he didn't he saw everything in ruins there was human remains a few skulls. Hank noticed the sign it read Nevada what the hell happened here it's as a bomb went off.

The lights then flashed off to when it was dark what the hell is going on Hank thought then zombie like hands started to pop up from the ground which made Hank jump out of his own skin, he was able to stomp on the ones trying to reach for his ankles. It's not like things could get worse yeah Hank was wrong another red lighting flash the lights come on again to see a girl trying to protect two guys just like before there was remains everywhere and a huge figure that was white and a red color had long hair his ears where pointed like elf's ears the figure made a high pitched scream which made Hank cover his ears if he didn't the figure would have made him go death.

As for the girls she had long hair flowing in the wind she looked at the figure in fear as for the two guys she was trying to protect Hank tried to get a closer look only to wish he didn't because the two she was trying to protect was Sanford and Deimos of everyone she could be trying to protect it just had to be them. The huge figure gave a huge laugh then looked as it was about to speak.

????: this world is mine I have been waiting a thousand years to take over this sick fucking planet. Too find out it was easier to take over since there was only one sorry person who tried to fight me only to remain a bloody pulp. *laughs*

The girl stood up from the ground she tightens her fits and then helped Deimos up and he tightened his own fits than Sanford stood up. Hank tries to go to them to join him only to hit himself against a clear wall he tries to break it with his fists, but it fails to leave a mark on it then he could hear Deimos.

Deimos: Hank wouldn't let us give up the Madness Combat team goes on until we all die and we keep fighting to protect Nevada no matter the costs!!

The huge figure looks at Deimos with a huge smile it's at this moment Hank could see he has four red eyes and two huge mouths with sharp teeth. Then the figure starts laughing again he then turns around grabs something Hank didn't know what it was he was grabbing he then turns back at the trio.

Only to throw whatever he grabbed at them, and it hit the ground it was another body only this body when Hank saw it made him feel sick to his stomach it made Sanford throw up just looking at it as for Deimos made him furious the girl looked as tears ready to form on her face which confused Hank because he has never seen her in his whole life.

As for the body the figure threw at them maggots started eating the flesh on it which didn't surprise Hank because Nevada was in ruins. Another red light flashed then he could hear all three of them scream the lights came off then back on Hank could see body parts being thrown everywhere. Another lighting flash the lights came on again like before more body parts and screams then the lights turned off for a good period of time and Hank wished they remained off because when the turned back on only show one of the body parts thrown at the clear wall it was none other than his own remains.

With his remains where the maggots eating his face with a broken pair off goggles than his mouth opened, and it started laughing it sounded like the huge figure then started talking to Hank.

????: this is the future that is about to soon come for you Hank enjoy the life you still have because I'm soon coming!! *High pitched scream*

----------

Right after that high pitched scream Hank woke up in sweat, he looked around him only to see he was in the living room on the couch and the TV still on he must have fallen asleep watching TV his head was hurting he looked at the wall to see a mark on the wall he must have smacked the wall. Hank try's taking a deep breath he was still sweating after waking up but who could blame him, he's never had a nightmare like this ever.

After a while he did manage to calm himself down, he got off the couch and turned the TV off and went into the kitchen the clock had said 3:45 AM Hank had fallen asleep for an hour and a half he also notices a note on the fridge explaining where Sanford and Deimos where at.

----------

Hank

We notice you fallen asleep on the couch we will only be gone an hour if not we probably have gotten drunk or something or gotten ourselves into trouble anyway, we are at Club M trying to let off some steam.

-Sanford and Deimos

---------

Hank put the letter down after he grabbed it from the fridge and placed it on the table and he sighed. Idiots probably drunker than a kite Hank placed his hands on his face and rubs it and sighs he then grabs his gear that he wasn't wearing already like his face mask and goggles he places them on along with a short weapon to protect himself since was going somewhere that trouble could stir up, he then heads on his way.

----------
Meanwhile someone was going through some files of papers with pictures with them it was files of all three Madness team members with pictures fitting who's who and in read listed there weaknesses except one the file for Hank his file had hardly had anything on it which was odd the only thing marked for him in red was his picture had a huge circle around it and a little message marked MUST EILMATE AT ALL COSTS!!

Hank had caused a problem a huge problem he's the reason that these people who had files of him the reason they haven't taken over Nevada or the rest of the world as long as he was alive, they won't be getting anywhere the person who was looking at Hank's file placed it back on his desk and he pushed a little red button, and a man came in the room.

Turns out it was a A.A.H.W agent the agent looked at the man that called him in.

Agent: can I help you sir??

????: send my daughter in I have a job for her.

The agent nods his head and heads out of the room the man pulls out a knife grabs Hank's file like before and stabs his knife through the picture that showed Hank's face the man smiled.

????: you will be eilmated Hank J. Wimbledon.

Then with his knife stabs Hank's picture again this time ripping it they had a lot more pictures saved of him then just that one the man laughed at the picture he just ripped apart one day soon Hank will meet his fate.