Part 19

Part 19: Demon Inside You

Young 12-year-old boy was in complete fear at what was happing in front of him and to see the monster clown who he thought for years was fake.  He knew damn well that it was true.  Most people who heard about the war or was a part of it thought Tricky was fake or as a way to make outsiders to feel fear.  But Luke believed it know then again Luke was dealing with a problem no one his age should deal with.  The boy was out of thoughts when he heard shouting. 

Hank: Hey pick on someone your own size!!!

Tricky goes straight to attack Hank unfortunately for Tricky Hank was quite faster then him and made Tricky slam into the wall.  It was already hard for Tricky to see thanks to Sanford and he wasn't paying attention to where he was going just trying to mall Hank to the ground.  Hank ends up stabbing his back with the sword he had it was enough to get Tricky on to where he was he goes to pick Hank up this time Hank wasn't fast enough to get away leaving the sword in Tricky's back. 

Tricky was clearly bleeding in the blind eye and now his back where the sword was.  He lifts up Hank really high he knew what he was gonna to slam him to the hard ground as much as he can.  Not before hissing in Hank's face.  Just as Hank thought he gets slammed to the ground making the ground crack and break around him. 

At this momment Hank felt as he broken one of his ribs from the hit.  He gasps for air when Tricky did it again only twice as hard from before.  By this point Hank started bleeding this wasn't the first time Tricky had thrown him around like a rag doll no matter how many times Hank gets thrown or slammed it still hurt real bad. 

Taking a gasp of breath Tricky was ready to do it a third time.  Just like before a hook goes into the last good eye Tricky went blind in the clown screams letting Hank go and face's who ever threw it.  Hank could only see Sanford from the corner of his eye. 

Sanford: Leave him alone!!

Gun shots rang out and Tricky hissed as he go shot at in his head.  Finally Hank got a good look and Deimos next to Sanford.  Hank was trying to stand back up to feel really small hands help him stand up.  This was all going on as Sanford and Deimos got Tricky to attack elsewhere and his mind away from attacking Hank. 

Luke had a really hard time to get Hank up he was just a child and Hank was a big grown man but he had to he saved his life just Deimos did.  If it wasn't for either of these guys Luke would be gone and dead already. 

Deimos ran over to the two while Sanford did what he could to keep Tricky under control. 

Deimos: Hank Luke you guys alright

Hank took a deep breath with his hand on the near by wall. 

Hank: I've been better I think that damn clown broke one of my ribs. 

This worried Deimos and Luke both they saw when Hank spoke blood was coming out his mouth it looked as Hank broke more then a rib.  When this was going on Tricky got his hands on Sanford and was screaming at him sounding really crazy. 

Sanford: Deimos I need back up!!

Deimos feeling really worried load up his gun and shot Tricky in the last little bit of his seeying eye he had the clown was now fully blind and was now more pissed then ever.  He let's out another scream but it gave Sanford enough time to catch up to everyone else and the time he saw Hank he was just about as worried as Deimos was. 

He was gonna ask Hank how hurt he was but his answer was given when he saw blood drip down and out of Hank's mouth meaning he was bleeding inside his body. 

Hank faces to look at Sanford and he could tell he knew he was hurt by the worried look on his face.  Hank wasn't ready to throw in the towel though someone has to stop Lucifer or at least try to. 

Hank: Try..... To stop..... Tricky I..... Will go for..... Lucifer.....

Just talking made Hank hurt real bad but he pushed it off.  If his enemy's saw he was hurt they might think he's weak and Hank is anything but weak Deimos shakes his head no.

Deimos: Hank we let you get by with a lot of things but dealing with Lucifer by yourself will not be one of them.

Sanford faced back at Tricky who was still screaming at being shot in the last good eye. But Sanford turns back at Hank like he was planning his own death.

Sanford: if Lucifer kills you Hank the High Powers wouldn't bring you back this time.

Hank spit out more blood in his mouth so he could speak a little more. 

Hank: I have..... Got to... Try....

Deimos: Hank I can't I don't want him to kill you if you die I will never be able to forgive myself.

Deimos thought he was gonna cry this caused Luke to start crying because even the young boy knew Hank has to face Lucifer and it most likely means he will die trying to. 

Seeing he wasn't gonna get through to Hank he goes back after to attack Tricky and Sanford joins him.  Luke does his hardest to help Hank at least get to the place where Lucifer was waiting at. The whole time Luke had tears just running down his face not only was he sad the fact Hank might die from this but the fact no body saw him as a hero like he did. 

They got pretty close to him just with Luke holding him up the young kid was felling tired Hank is a lot more weight then him because he was an adult he's also much bigger then most adults his age. 

Luke couldn't carry him any longer and Hank understood it if had to he will drag himself on building walls to get Lucifer it just made him feel the pain in ribs he then got another hand to his shoulder. 

Julia was there she's the one to place her hand to his shoulder by the looks of it Hank could tell that Julia was worried he was gonna speak but he heard another voice it was the Auditor.

Auditor: Julia I'm sorry but we have got to go we......

Juila: No dad this was my home town you raised me here and I'm not gonna let someone destory without fighting for it!!

Hank coughs up blood.

Hank: I..... Will try...... To stop...... Him

Luke shakes his head in worry

Luke: look Mr.Auditor sir can you help us please I think you know and the rest of us here one of us will die tonight.

Juila faced her head away then looks straight back at Hank blocking everyone else out she walks closer to him and remove his face mask and kissed him she didn't care if she got some of his blood on her face and lips. 

Julia: I had to just once Hank I know you probably don't trust me anymore and I understand that but please get that I do love you and I will still stand by you even now if my father likes it or not.

Just like before The Auditor saw he wasn't getting through to her but she was right someone had to do something  The Auditor was right by the man who can fix all of this.  He starts to glow brighter and walks to Hank moving Juila out of the way. 

Julia: dad what are......??

Auditor: I'm giving Hank my powers

This shocked both Juila Luke and even Hank. 

Nobody had the chance to ask or speak or to react to what was just happing in the next few seconds.  Hank fell to the ground and started to scream like never before like he was in horrible pain because the powers The Auditor was trying to give him was putting his broken ribs he got from Tricky back into place. 

Hank's screaming lasted a lot long the Juila wanted and just as quick as the screaming started it was over Hank was on his knees like he was still hurting breathing heavy.  But opened his eyes he had blood red eyes glowing through his face mask a demon like tail and wings his whole body was a bright red color. 

The Auditor had taken over his whole body now Hank had the power in him to stop Lucifer once and for all and to hopefully send him back to hell.