Part 4

Part 4: Techie And His Stupid Ideas

Sanford: *gah* my freaking head damn hangover!!

Sanford went into the bathroom found the normal medicine cabinet crap like band-aids toothpaste but no pain medicine for his headache, so he goes back into the kitchen where Hank was finishing up his breakfast.

Sanford: hey Hank can you do me a favor??

Hank: yeah what??

Sanford: we need some pain killers I got a really bad headache.

Hank: fine I guess I need to clear my head anyways can you make breakfast for Demios when he wakes up??

Sanford: thanks, and yeah, I'll be sure to do that.

Just like Sanford had asked Hank heads on his way to the store he sees so many people pointing their fingers at him which Hank ignored he heads in the store more people pointing and a few whispers here in their Hank grabs what he needed and started to head out when he finally found out why people were pointing at him.

On the top of the Nevada newspaper was a picture of him punching the guy at Club M in the stomach and it wasn't the best picture either.

Hank: Fuck!! *Says to himself*

So, he grabs himself a copy of the paper with the bottle of medicine and checks it all out pays for it and leaves. The store wasn't too far from where they lived which was in good walking because how close it clearly was.

Good ten to fifteen minutes later he made it back to the house also got a few more people pointing who were walking on the sidewalk as he was passing by which annoyed the hell out of Hank, so he quickly got in the house and closed the door.

To see Deimos eating his breakfast on the kitchen table Hank walks into the same room he puts the paper on the table with a big smack Deimos looks at it all confused.

Deimos: something the matter Hank??

Hank: where do I begin you know you and Sanford acted pretty damn dumb last night you know that right?!

Deimos: yeah, yeah, I know I heard from Sanford about it and I'm sorry......

Hank: the both of you are not sorry at least not yet......

Deimos gulped he hated when Hank started giving threats, he knew they all ended badly.

Deimos: I Umm.... Sanford!!!

Sanford: Jebus keep it down Deimos you know I have a huge headache is Hank back??

Hank: yeah, I'm back

So, Sanford also goes into the kitchen to meet up with his two partners Hank tosses him the pain killers and Sanford caught it.

Sanford: thanks again Hank

Hank gives him an angry stare which in a way set chills down Sanford's back and Deimos saw it too he just had to say something.

Deimos: What's your problem Hank!?

Hank: read the newspaper I put on the table

Sanford and Deimos both struggle to see who gets it first but Sanford was the first to get it.

Deimos: Damn it!!

Right in big, huge letters it says: Club M Number One Jerk Gets What's Coming to Him by Hank J. Wimbledon - Written and made by Juila Woods by story writer and reporter.

Sanford: Hank what the hell did you do?!

Deimos: look at it again Sanford there's a picture of Hank punching some dude in the stomach Hank the fuck??

Before Hank got the chance to speak Sanford buts in.

Sanford: You know Hank we are already having a hard time around here then you go and punch a guy in the stomach nice going dude do you honestly want us to be banned from everywhere in town!?

Hank was just getting angry all over again.

Hank: first of all, I'm already annoyed that they put me on the front of the newspaper......

Deimos rudely cuts him off.

Deimos: You should be!!

Hank gives another death stare at Deimos and continues what he was saying.

Hank: Second of all I only did it because that asshole called the both of you bitches what was I supposed to do!?

Sanford: What really??

Hank: yeah, read what the paper says and next time the both of you get your facts straight before you point your fingers at me like everyone else in this damn town.

Hank walks out being mad and stressed both just leaving his team with their mouths hanging wide open. Without further words they read what the paper said.

----------
Early this morning at Club M there was a little bit of drama with Marco Sky and Hank J. Wimbledon. Marco comes in the club like normal and is rude to others who just want to enjoy themselves during a night out there has been reports that he had made so many goers upset that they would stop going and no matter how hard the club owners tried to get him to leave he will always return that was until last night when he started mouthing off to Hank.

He started laughing at him and started calling him on his weight saying that he was gaining weight, but Hank ignored it and, on his way, out with passed out partners wasn't until he heard them call his partners and name for a female dog that cause him to give Marco a taste of his own medicine and today people are supporting Hank for standing up for himself and his partners.

----------

Sanford and Deimos looked at each other after reading the paper sweat dropped down Sanford's face and Deimos was in pure shock. It took a while for them to speak.

Deimos: he stood up for us dude.

Sanford: great.... Now Hank is pissed off with us now.

Deimos: just give him a chance to calm down I actually have an idea that I got just by reading the paper.

Sanford: So?? It won't do much of a good....

Deimos: look down below the story its people commenting on what Hank did.

----------
Comments

I hope somewhere down the line I or someone else will stand up for me like Hank did with his friends talk about cool!! - Molly T.

I have never seen Hank in action before but after last night that was the coolest thing, I think I've ever seen at least now I think Marco has learned his lesson. -Alex B.

I have been coming to Club M for a super long time probably as long as Marco. Has and let me say he's been a pain for so long I even saw him make some girl so upset she ended up crying and left I'm glad someone stood up for once to him. -Joey M.

-------

Sanford: so what good will this do I read all the comments.

Deimos: And??

Sanford: And what??

Deimos: what I'm trying to say is Hank helped out with these people maybe I don't know just maybe we can help out with the town folks??

Sanford: okay let's not jump it here we both know Hank makes the rules and orders we just follow it remember??

Deimos: yeah, yeah Hank is the team leader blah blah blah we just talk to him about it.

Sanford: fine that's on you the guy is already pissed off anyway so good luck with that I want to at least live and make it to the age 50 thank you......

Deimos: chicken

Sanford: hey you know how Hank gets when he's mad and it's not pretty.

Deimos sighs

Deimos: alright I'll go talk to him hopefully I'll live through this.

Sanford gives him a stupid look on his face along with a pair of thumbs up Deimos rolls his eyes and head upstairs to get to Hank's room.

All their doors had some type of name tag on the first one was Sanford's room with his name on his door the second was Deimos room once again with a name tag on it last but not least Hank had one with his name tag on his door.

Deimos slowly goes up to the door nervous as hell only to step on something that made him jump out of his skin.

Deimos: holly shit!!!

It was none other than Hank's cat of course that cat looked half dead with his tail in nots the cat hisses at Deimos very loudly.

Deimos: Yeah, shut up Muffins!!

Deimos hated this cat and Muffins really didn't like him either the cat also didn't like Sanford too well either he only like Hank at all of them.

Muffins was clawing at the door of course to Hank's room so Deimos opens the door and Muffins of course runs in happy.

He jumps on Hank's bed where he was laying and found himself into Hank's lap Hank stared petting him taking deep breaths, he was still pretty annoyed about the whole damn day.

Hank turns his head at the doorway to see Deimos standing there...

Hank: what do you want you have annoyed me once already today.

Deimos: I'm sorry Hank your right we should have gotten our facts straight.

Hank: That's not why you're here is it??

Deimos: not exactly no after you left me and Sanford was talking and well, we are thinking about helping the town with the crime rate and.......

Hank: That sounds like a stupid idea Deimos I.......

Deimos: you didn't let me finish I was thinking of us taking down gangs there are many of them around here.

Hank: I'm aware but how will we even figure out where they are?

Deimos: no worries I have someone that will probably be able to help us just please think about it Hank I have a plan and everything.

Hank sighed he didn't want to make Deimos upset again.

Hank: alright I'll think about it my main say is we have to have the right information to figure out these guys and what not besides what though brought this up??

Deimos: you can thank the newspaper.

As he tossed it to Hank who caught it

Deimos: I'll let Sanford know what's going on.

Like that Deimos leaves the room while Muffins was hissing at him in the background after Deimos was a way from his room Hank grabs the newspaper stands up off this bed and throws the paper in the trash.

Maybe there a chance things can change after all??