part 7

Part Seven: Juila Woods

????: Hi, I'm Juila and your Hank, right??

Hank just looks at her an out of the blue he slams the door in her face Sanford and Deimos eyes widen and Sanford was not too happy about this.

Sanford: Hank what the hell man!?

Hank: What!?

Sanford lightly pushes Hank out of the way an opens the door himself he was expecting the woman to be gone but by his surprise she was still there.

????: I hope I'm not getting in the way of anything I can go if you like??

Sanford: You're welcome to come in sorry about that we don't really get many guests around here.

The woman nods her head Hank wasn't very happy to see the woman that was in his nightmare walk into his home, but he didn't want to cause a scene instead he heads to the living room to sit on the couch and just his luck the woman designed to sit right next to him.

Then Sanford came into the room, and he saw Hank making a huge gap with him and the woman so Sanford being an ass designed to sit on Hank's right causing him to push himself over to the woman that also caused Sanford to get death stares from Hank as for Deimos he was watching the whole thing he had to do at least something before Hank broke someone's neck.

Deimos: excuse me miss but why are you here exactly??

The woman looks at him and jumps up.

?????: oh, I'm sorry where are my manners my name is Juila Woods and I'm......

Hank butted in before she could end her sentence.

Hank: you're the one writing those stories about us!?

Juila looks at him and nods her head agreeing with him.

Sanford: so, are you here to write more stories about us??

Juila: well yes and no I'm actually kind of here for something else.

Julia places her hand behind her neck and rubs it and continues again.

Juila: I was wondering if I could well.... Take Hank out for dinner I wouldn't mind getting to know him better and....

Hank: Look Juila I appreciate the offer but I.......

Sanford places his hand over Hank's mouth.

Sanford: actually, he would love to.

Juila's eyes light up a long with a huge smile Hank on the other hand closes his fits he was starting to get pissed off with Sanford and Sanford could see it he quickly removed his hand from his mouth and gave him a nervous face.

Sanford: Juila what time would you like to meet him??

Juila: 6:00 PM at the park tomorrow evening I hope that's okay??

Hank still being angry with Sanford tries to keep his cool.

Hank: yeah, that would be great......

After that Juila heads out Muffins seeing her and hissing at her, but Juila ignores it being happy she got what she wanted.

After she fully left, and the door was close Deimos knew shit was about to happen. Hank grabs Sanford by the head and is about ready to knock his teeth out when Deimos screams at him.

Deimos: HANK STOP!!!!

Hank: Why should I better yet why I shouldn't knock his teeth out right now!!??

Sanford: I did it because I want to make you happy I.......

Hank: What do you think in any needs this would make me happy!?

Deimos: Hank, we know about those nightmares you have been having lately and I honestly think Sanford is right if you give Juila a chance, I think it will help you with having less nightmares!!

Hank let's go of Sanford and he slowly starts to run away from Hank.

Hank: I can't believe you two.... I'm not looking to be with anyone I never have been, and I never will.

Sanford: Hank I'm truly sorry but I really think that Juila will help you just give her a chance if not for us do it for you. At of all the three of us you're the one who is the most depressed.

Hank sighs

Hank: I need sometime alone I'm going for a walk.

Sanford and Deimos agree and both where happy the fact Hank didn't beat the crap outta them which he could have easily done and not thought twice of it.

----------

Hank slowly walked himself to the park the weather was starting to cool down luckily from him he was wearing his trench coat, so it wasn't too much of a bother to him.

Hank stopped moving when he saw some kids playing some kickball around not paying attention to him most likely because they didn't know he was there Hank was mostly pretty quiet and only wanted to be noticed if he wanted to.

He sits down by a nearby bench and just watches the kids play Hank never had this when he was kid then again when he joined the agency, he was pretty young one of the youngest ages to join the agency in fact.

Then the ball rolls over to him and one of the young boys runs up to get it not again noticing Hank sitting there picks the ball only first noticing his feet and then looking closer up.

????: I'm so sorry mister I didn't mean to bother you......

The boy then notices Hank's face and his eyes widen so does the boys he was playing with Hank was expecting them all to run away like he was going to hurt them but then Hank got something else.

????: No freaking way your Hank J. Wimbledon I Umm I.......!!!

The boy was so excited he started shaking and dropped the ball.

Hank looks at him and give him a light smile.

Hank: yeah, that's me it's nice meeting you and your friends.

?????: Mr. Wimbledon you wouldn't mind if I took a picture with you??

Hank nods his head agreeing the boy could take his picture with him. After that the boy's friends also took pictures with him.

The boy shows Hank he saved his picture as his front wallpaper. The boy then grabs the ball not before Hank grabs it and the boy was confused by this Hank the drops it back on the ground and kicks and runs with it.

Hank: Show me what you got.

The boy then notices that his idol was trying to play with him with his friends.

Hank: well, you boys going to be playing or not I don't have all day you know??

Boy: That's it you're on!!!

After a good ten to fifteen minutes Hank was feeling a lot better playing with these kids and they were getting kicks out of it meeting Hank for the first time and getting to play kick ball with him the boy got a phone call it was from his mother telling him he needed to come home the boy waves his hand to Hank after getting the ball back Hank waves back and turns his head around facing the other way getting to walk back home when he felt something odd looking down to see to hands around him it was the boy again and he was hugging him.

Boy: Thank you so much for everything

Hank was so socked to even speak a little boy was hugging him like there wasn't a care in the world.

After the boy was done, he left Hank shocked because he has never been hugged before let alone by a child who he didn't even know.

But that boy did help him Hank manage to calm himself down by this he wasn't as mad with Sanford as he was but still pretty unhappy with him.

--------

The time Hank got back home he noticed the house's lights off Sanford and Deimos must have left the house to Hank's guess to let him calm down so more which Hank didn't care he really didn't want to see Sanford's face again for a while anyway he walks in the house goes into the kitchen getting into the fridge and pulling out some left over pizza from the other night he heats it up and begins eating the pizza.

Being thankful he ran into those kids because of that it reminded Hank of why he joined the agency in the first place was to protect kids like that from having the childhood that he had.