Part 8

Part 8: Number one fan

Sanford had awakened to someone banging on the door to their house why was it just a quick noise would wake him and here Hank and Deimos were still a sleep then again Deimos was always up late on his computer doing who knows as far as Sanford cared he could be watching porn late into the night as long as he didn't keep him and Hank up it didn't matter too much to him.

Sanford throws on a nearby tee shirt the one that says, "I've covered wars you know?" And a dark grey pair of sweatpants because when he was asleep all he had on was a pair of boxer shorts on the banging on the door got louder like someone was in trouble or something so Sanford leaves his room to answer the door hopefully to keep it from waking Hank up because again the guy almost never sleeps, and Sanford knew that same with Deimos.

He opens the door to see a kid standing there looking to the side of their house.

Sanford: can I help you??

The kid jumps it was a young boy.

Kid: I'm sorry don't be mad at me I ran into Hank yesterday at the park and I tracked him to.....

Sanford's eyes widened

Sanford: wait wait your where able to track Hank how exactly did you....??

By this point both of them can hear another voice.

Hank: Sanford who is it you know it's hard enough for me too sleep......

Hank stopped his sentence when he see's the boy he met at the park yesterday.

Sanford: before your interpretation Hank this kid or this boy was telling me he ran into you yesterday at the park and he says he tracked you how I'm not sure.

With those words the young boy got nervous thinking he is in trouble and he's kinda was because Hank gives him a deep look if looks could kill Hank would have killed this kid.

Hank: how did you manage to track me home exactly??

The boy gulps

????: I have a tracker and I was able to pull a loose piece of your hair off your jacket and I used it to track you through your DNA.

Sanford: where did you get a tracker at and what's your name anyways?

The boy looks down at his feet

???? : I made it and my name is Luke I only tracked you Hank because I...... Am hoping to meet Deimos...... He's my hero my role model.....

Sanford chuckles at that a bit

Sanford: You can't be serious?

Luke: it's the truth I want to be a teachy like him some day I even have my own hideout where I make different things I hope your not mad at me if you are I'll leave if you want I.....

Then Deimos shows up to the front on the house only wearing a Call Of Duty tee shirt and a pair of boxers rubbing his eyes.

Deimos: what are you guys talking and what's going on about it's like seven in the morning??

Deimos then see's the young boy who's face was turning red which made Deimos feel uneasy because the kid looks about 12 then again he was seeing him wearing nothing but boxer's shorts.

Sanford see him an cringes

Sanford: his name is Luke and he tracked Hank just to meet you he called you an idol and a hero to him.

Deimos ego lights up making him happy

Deimos: what really??

Deimos then trys to go up the door to fully meet the boy but Sanford stops him.

Sanford: first put some pants on you got nothing on but boxer's remember??

Deimos face turning even more red because he had forgotten. He then runs to his room to put a pair of pants on Sanford shaking his head thinking what an idiot.

Hank looks at the young boy once again and sighs.

Hank: Luke you want to come in for a few minutes it will probably take him a bit?

Luke nods agreeing with Hank walking in there house.

Sanford: I swear if it wasn't for me keeping Deimos in check he wouldn't ever been on time for our missions.

Luke: *at least he's not boring like you are* says in a low voice to Sanford.

Sanford looks straight at him

Sanford: excuse me??

By this point Deimos was back in now with a pair of skinny jeans on and he noticed that Sanford was looking kinda upset.

Deimos: what the heck happened Sanford you look upset??

Hank then answers that question before Sanford can.

Hank: Luke just told us Sanford is boring

Deimos chuckles and gives Sanford a stupid look on his face.

Sanford: hey I am not boring!! I have done some awesome things to you know I......

Luke: yeah but your still boring though.

Sanford looks at Hank

Sanford: come on Hank I'm not boring right??

Hank holds his arms up

Hank: Hey I'm staying outta of this one.

Deimos: Ha I knew it even Hank thinks your boring San Ha!!

Hank: now that's not what I.....

Sanford: forget this I'm cooking breakfast

Sanford walks out of the room looking annoyed and mad both Deimos then gets Luke's attention.

Deimos: never mind him Luke he'll get over it how would you like to see my teach stuff I keep in my room.

Luke lights up with that and starts following Deimos up to his room as for Hank he goes in the kicten with Sanford who was cooking eggs Hank could hear him mumble.

Sanford: I'm not boring *mumbles*

Hank chuckles a bit himself and sits at the table watching Sanford cooking the rest of them eggs and he was still mumbling.

---------

Cop: hey Roach sir there gear is here

An officer was Telling Chief Roach

Roach: wonderful I'll get a hold of them boys now I already know about a gang I want them to take down next.

Roach then gets his phone out of his pocket.

----------

Hank was placing his dirty plate in the sink after eating his fried eggs Sanford cooked.

Sanford's cellphone went off and he quickly answers it.

Sanford: hello?? Oh hey Chief.

This caught Hank's attention for sure now.

After a few minutes of Sanford on the phone he was done talking to him.

Hank: what did he say Sanford??

Sanford: we need to get Deimos we got a mission tonight our new gear is here.

-----------

Deimos was on the second story of the house showing Luke a few more things when Luke see's the cat who had a a torn ear one eye missing covered in bald spots tail to the rest of the tail that had fur was covered in nots. Luke could swear he saw a fly going around the animal's head.

Luke: umm Deimos who's the cat??

Deimos looks to see Muffins the cat Luke was looking at.

Deimos: it's Muffins Hank's cat pay no attention to him he's and evil demon from hell.

Once Luke heard that it made full since it was clear that this cat was only here to help Hank with stress after battle he's been through and the cat looks as they been through a war too.

Sanford than made it to that part of the house and Muffins hissed at him he looks at him.

Sanford: shut it Muffins I'm not in the mood to mess with you Deimos!!

That caught his attention the teachie turns to look at his partner.

Deimos: yeah??

Sanford: Luke needs to go we got a mission tonight.

Deimos nods his head

Deimos: you heard that Luke I'm afraid it's time you left.

Luke nods his head starting to leave walking past Sanford.

Luke:.....Boring......

Sanford locks his hands into fits and turns around to face Luke but Deimos stops him.

Deimos: easy Sanford chill out man

Sanford: I am not boring!! *whisper yells to Deimos*

Deimos: does Hank know

Sanford nods his head yes

After that the trio watched Luke leave they then start talking about what Roach had said over the phone call.

Hank: Roach told Sanford that our new gear is here and we have to go practice before our mission tonight so we might as well head out.

Sanford and Deimos agreeing leaves the house with Hank.

Sanford: by the way Deimos why was Luke so much into you??

Deimos: I'm not boring like you

Sanford refused to cause a scene after that comment he was called boring many different times today already and was sick of the word.

Sanford: one more thing why or when are you a Call Of Duty fan Deimos??

Deimos: I have been a while and besides someone has to chase off immature eight year olds off.

Hank: but aren't you one that's immature Deimos??

Deimos: shut up Hank stay out of this!!

Then the three of them got in the car and started driving.

Deimos: besides I can think of a few things about the shirt you got on Sanford since what's the crap about you covering wars anyways it would have made more since if you wore that when we where fighting the A.A.H.W.?

Sanford: I couldn't remember the High Powers wouldn't approve of it remember we had to wear our agent gear at the time or risk getting shot don't you recall?

Deimos: yeah yeah whatever man I get why Luke thinks your so boring now and...

Sanford hit's Deimos in the back of the head since he was in the backseat and Deimos had shot gun.

Deimos: damn it Sanford that hurts every time you do that!!

Sanford: maybe you will learn not to call me boring that way...

Deimos: well you kinda are *says under his breath*

Hank: that's enough you all we have a job to do remember.

The trio than shut up because Hank was right.

--------

The Trio had fully left there home only to have someone in a dark outfit watching there house trying to find a way in only to have noticed someone walking by who felt off about what the person was doing.

????: sir what are you doing exactly

Only to not to get an answer the person in the dark outfit gives a light evil laugh and walks away the trio will soon understand what a living hell things will soon be.