Part 23

Part: Stories Come To An End

Five years have pasted Hank now lives with Juila and there five-year-old son named Danny. Their son ended up with Juila's brown hair, but he ended up getting Hank's bright blue eyes.  Over time Hank's dark brown hair turned completely black.  Shortly after the High Powers brought him back the last time.

________

Screaming darkness blood more screaming like someone getting bloody murdered.  The skull face of a clown with flesh half torn.  The Man who was seeing all of this woke up from his sleep he was covered in sweat he ended up setting up with his legs on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor another long night because he saw the bedroom clock 2:30 AM just like the old days. 

No fuss about it the man didn't want to wake up his wife and young son he stands up from the bed and walked to the kitchen he grabs on to a cup and fills it with water takes a big slip drinking almost the whole thing with one gulp but he only filled it less than half way. 

He puts the glass down on the counter heads to the living room and turned the tv on with the volume turned super down. The adult man trys to relax again this wasn't a surprise much anymore another figure walked into the living room with him made the poor man jump.

Danny: Daddy I can't sleep!!

The man pulls himself together and puts his fingers too his face.  He was about to say something to his son another voice spoke out. 

Juila: What are the two of you doing up Hank is everything alright?

Sighing some more Hank looks at his wife then back at his son. 

Danny: I had a nightmare mommy I wanted to go to your room but I came in here because daddy had the tv on. 

Hank: Juila I can take care of it you can go back to bed. 

Juila unsure but ends up agreeing she was tried.  She knew Hank had a lot more engery to deal with this anyways.

Danny: daddy do you have nightmares? 

Hank: I had one tonight actually

Danny: please don't tell people at my school they call me a baby.

Hank: Danny don't let the kids at school get to you.

Danny: its hard everyone does it because I'm not brave enough like you are.

Hank: who says I'm brave all the time? I get scared too.

Danny: really you do??

Hank nods his head sure he might look tough or look it but a few things did scare him like the nightmare he had tonight over that damn clown. 

Danny yawns Hank picks up his son and takes him back to his bedroom refixing his nightlight.  Then tucking in the toddler Hank was gonna leave the room Danny grabs his hand.

Danny: don't go yet....

Hank don't say anything watches Danny roll over Hank leans down to his bed and starts to rub his back this kept up for close to 20 minutes.  Finally Danny fell back a sleep allowing Hank to go back to bed himself. 

Juila was at the point to dozing back off again until she felt Hank get back in bed she moves herself closer to him putting her head on his chest. 

Juila: I take it you got Danny back to sleep?

Hank: yeah and Juila are you sure where ready for another kid? 

Juila: I know the new baby that's coming is a hard thing to think about but Hank you've done so well with Danny you will be able to be a good parent to the next kid too.