Part 20

Part 20: Savior At Your Side

Juila watch Hank go to the place where Lucifer was staying at but really everyone in Nevada knew he was there with the hiss he kept making and huge laughter something felt off about him Hank was well aware that he killed Rex and ate his remains.  But he still thought Rex was somehow mixed with Lucifer. 

The devil himself took no time at attacking Hank first thanks to the Auditor he was able to grab onto his hand, but it made the both of them slide backwards.  Lucifer ends up butting heads with Hank catching him off guard.  A long with a loud hiss Hank knew at this moment that he knew something was up with Lucifer he saw Rex in his eyes, and it sounded as he was screaming for help it got to Hank that Rex had no idea what he got himself into like his soul was burning in hellfire. 

Hank: Rex!?

Lucifer smiles evilly and was pleased but a bit surprised that some was aware that Rex was rotting inside him. 

Lucifer: How about you run away before you get hurt your little demon tail and wings won't save you!!

Much like what Tricky did earlier Hank found himself being slammed into a building why was he would always go through hard walls with these freaks.  By this point Hank's goggles started to fall off his nose started bleeding and sure enough once the Auditor powers removes itself from his body, he will have to deal with the broken ribs again. 

But he knew one thing he will give Lucifer this same amount of bullshit Hank ends up pushing him back through the same walls he pushed him through. 

The time he was done Lucifer just laughed it off like Hank didn't do anything which made his eyes widen yeah, he fought the Auditor before but not like this.  He took a deep breath it got to him that he must be getting weak Hank was lost in thoughts when he was grown by Lucifer again landing on a wooden fence the wood went into Hank's stomach and out through his back he coughs up blood. 

Lucifer was only just starting over and over again he threw Hank around like a ragdoll much like how a dog would through a toy ball around.  Lucifer laughed much more evilly the more he killed the stronger he got. 

Hank felt as he was about to die, he knew it and this time he won't be coming back he'll die Sanford and Deimos will die Juila will everyone in Nevada was going to die and there was nothing he could do every time he tried to fight back Lucifer would slam him the ground or through him through something. 

It happened quick then things went white that's it Hank thought I'm dead know is this heaven or did Lucifer drag him to hell.  It stayed this way for a few minutes then someone started to show was this the High Powers or some other being it looked like Jesus it was hard for Hank to get a strong look, but he knew that voice well.  He could tell exactly who it was. 

Jebus: Hello Hank it's been a long time.

Hank locked himself in fighting mode when Jebus put his left hand up.

Jebus: easy I'm not here to hurt you. 

Hank lowers his guard and sighs.

Hank: I'm dead aren't I and your here to send me to hell am I right??

Jebus: No, you're not dead yet but close I stopped time to speak to you I'm here to help you.

Hank: you know I'm getting my ass kicked The Auditor gave me his powers and it didn't do shit besides why do I want to keep going for?

Jebus: that's because there is nothing holly about him, he has demon in him, and Lucifer is sucking the power from you the more you try to fight him. Besides you should be grateful you get through this you live.