Part 6

Part 6: A Mission Success And New Allies

Two guards were standing outside not paying a bit of attention to their jobs or posts for the matter one was smoking a cigarette the other looked tired and annoyed with his partner when Sanford made a loud whistle noise which made one guard on edge.

Guard 1: who's there wise guy!?

The other guard looked at him like he was crazy. Then Sanford whistled again even louder than before.

Guard 1: that does it I'm going to fuck you up!!

Guard 2: dude it's just some punk making you upset pay no attention to it.

But what that second guard didn't realize was that Sanford Hank and Deimos where in the alley way waiting to jump on them once they stepped further into the alley way to make there move on them.

The second guard watched his partner get grabbed then what sounded like he got hit confused and curious at the same time when to only happen to see an outline of Hank.

Guard 2: What the fuck......!?

Was all the second guard could say when Hank knocked him out.

The trio ends up with hidding them in a set of dumpsters with a pad lock set to 35-24-89 after the code was set Deimos set it back to 00-00-00 the three then head into the gang's hide out they hide behind some boxes with two more guards one with a metal pipe the other with a wooden baseball bat.

Sanford smacks Deimos on the shoulder Deimos looks at him.

Sanford: now what?? *whispers*

Instead of getting an answer Deimos made a really bad dog noise Sanford face plams and Hank gives the are you fucking kidding me look??

But there reaction changed when the guards started to react to it.

Guard 3: the fuck how the hell did a dog get in here??

Guard 4: I don't know but you go see it

Guard 3: why should I have to see it you deal with it?

Guard 4: I didn't notice it first besides I've been here longer get it and your new anyway.

The other guard mumbles under his breath goes to the boxes where the trio was only to Sanford grabbing him and knocking him out like the other two guys the trio had to think fast because the guard noticed his partner had disappeared.

Now wanting to know where his partner was he went up to the boxes to only see Hank's two hands over his mouth before the guard knew it he was out cold himself the trio had one more floor to go before they get to the gang leader. But first they had to find a place to hide the members they knocked out they then hide them in a small closet Deimos locks the door with the same code from earlier.

Sanford was the first to go up the stairs when a gang member was coming down Deimos or Sanford either one didn't realize it only to see Hank swinging the metal pipe he took from a guard earlier hit the member over the head with it.

Sanford: Jebus Christ!! *whisper yells*

The gang member hits the floor after being smacked in the head Hank tosses the baseball bat to Sanford.

Hank: it helps to pay attention *whispers*

For they get the chance to hide that member another guard was in front of Hank they looked pretty terrified.

Guard 6: oh my God your Hank J. Wimbleton get away you killer!!

Deimos shot the member in the leg and he went down.

Guard 6: Ahhh my leg!!!!

Sanford: Shit they know where here know!!

Deimos: we need to hide

Sanford: what about the guy??

Hank: he's shot in the leg he's not going anywhere.

Guard: fuck you!!

The trio paid no attention to that comment instead they tried to find a place to hide When Hank noticed the vents.

Hank: can we hide in the vents??

Sanford and Deimos looked at the vent he was talking about.

Sanford: Hank that's way to high there's no way we......

Before Sanford could finish his sentence Hank did three to four backfilps grabbed the vent door and went in.

Deimos: dude Hank what the hell!?

Hank: Sanford you have your hook right??

Sanford pulls it out

Sanford: what's it gonna do for us any....

Hank: just throw it up

Without any more questions Sanford throws the hook up Hank catches it. Then Sanford and Deimos claims up with the hook line after Deimos got into the vent he closed the door to hide the fact they got up there.

Hank was leading them through the vents with he let them know to be quiet and they kepted going only to stop.

Deimos: Hank why are we.....

His sentence was cut short because Hank placed his hand or his mouth then he could hear the Gang leader.

Gang leader: I know they are here I heard gun shots.

Member: Sir we are looking but we don't see them anywhere it's as they went away into thin air.

Hank could see that member holding a machine gun but that's all he could make out at that point in time.

Hank: Sanford have Deimos hand me a smoke bomb *whippers*

Without thinking twice the two hand him a smoke bomb and it goes off the gang leader and member began choking and coughing on the smoke when Hank Sanford and Deimos cash in knocking the member out on contract.

When the smoke cleared they where looking for the gang leader Deimos happened to find him he was hiding under his desk he goes up to the sorry looking man.

Leader: look don't hurt me I'll do anything you want please I.....

Hank butted in

Hank: we aren't here to hurt you

Leader: then what are you here for??

Hank: in time you'll see.

A good ten to fifteen minutes later they had the leader tied to a chair and gaged with Sanford banda since this was in fact Hank's idea.

They then went back into the vent and Hank just started shooting Sanford and Deimos was confused this was his plan that Hank didn't even bring up to them only when the other gang members had gotten to there leader they were already outside his office to Hank closing the door by this point Deimos figured it out locked the door and then Sanford got it.

Leader got the gag removed

Leader: it's a trap!!!

By then it was to late Hank and the trio locked the door and there was no windows so the leader and ten other members would not be escaping anytime soon.

Deimos looks at his watch it was only 30 minutes since they started this mission and now they where finished he then pulls out his smartphone and calls the police.

Sanford: I hate to break it but that was worth it what do you think Hank??

Hank: gave me something to do I honestly think it's more fun blasting someone's brains off but if this gets the people of Nevada off our asses so be it.

Deimos came back with a worried look on his face which confused the heck outta Sanford.

Sanford: why the sad look Deimos we did good for Nevada tonight??

Deimos looks at his partners

Deimos: it's not that just.....we are under arrest we going to jail also once the police get here.....

---------

????: let me get this straight you three where able to catch a whole gang and in under 30 minutes??

Deimos: truth be told we can to a lot of things chief.

Hank just look's like the Chiefs badge saying Steve Roach weird name Hank thought to himself. While Deimos was talking to the chief Sanford was playing around with his zip-ties around his hands. Deimos and Hank where also hooked up with Zip-ties around there hands.

Chief Roach: you know I've gotten phone calls and phone calls about you three town folks wanting me to lock the tree of you up.

Hank looks at him

Hank: but you can't because the High Powers are keeping you from doing so.

Roach: but I can because you three have been messing with police work and there is jail time for it.

Deimos: look this wasn't there idea chief it was mine if anyone is to blame it's me.

Roach: I do have to ask about one thing why go through all this trouble to get caught by us anyway??

Hank: it's because we aren't the guys you think we are we just want to help besides you need us we can make your jobs easier.

Then Roach gives the tree a deep stare he puts his hand into his pocket and pulls his pocket knife out he then cuts Deimos and Sanford free of the zip-ties before he gets to Hank he breaks his meaning he could have done that anytime.

Sanford and Deimos rubs there sore wrists then the chief goes back to his desk placing the pocket knife back into his pocket.

Roach: if you three manage to do what you did tonight then I think we can work out a deal you go in catch them like you did then I think we can mange to work with you.

Sanford and Deimos lights up as for Hank he didn't really care at this point it was just up to what his team wanted to do before Deimos and Sanford could celebrate the chief had something else to say.

Roach: the three of you need new weapons because the ones you have won't fly.

Hank: what do you mean they won't fly??

Roach: what I mean is I am getting you all dart guns to knock the members out it will be easier than what you three did tonight and I ask you three while there are being shipped no missions yeah??

Roach holds out his hand Hank shakes it.

Hank: you got yourself a deal.

----------

It was about noon the time Hank fully woke up after getting some sleep he didn't get back home with his partners until early he was so tired he went straight to bed a long with his team but he couldn't sleep anymore he was hungry he got up and went down stairs.

Before going fully outside Hank went and got the mail first seeing a newspaper on there front porch again the top story was written by Julia Woods. That's the second time her name has popped up Hank grabs the newspaper and got the mail it was there normal monthly money checks from the High Powers.

The time Hank walked back into the house he see's Deimos awake yawning and rubbing his eyes.

Deimos: is that the mail Hank??

Hank: yeah the normal mail our pay checks came in and a newspaper.

Deimos: sweet!!

Sanford was in the kitchen getting some food he came out with some cereal and was eating it.

Hank hands Deimos the newspaper and he looks at it and Sanford looks over it while taking a big bite of cereal.

Hank: that Julia girl has wrote another story about us.

Sanford: what's the big deal Hank she's a reporter it's her job?

Hank: I just find it weird that I've never noticed her name until now is what I mean.

Deimos: I'm sure it's fine Hank there's nothing to.......

The door bell goes off Sanford grabs a kitchen knife Deimos pulls out a hand gun and Hank pulls his pocket knife out they weren't expecting anyone but Hank goes to answer it only to when he does he see's a girl with long brown hair a grey tank top blue jeans and black high heel boots this was the the same exact girl that was in Hank's dream.