Part 11

Part 11: Feelings Of Regrets And Hate

Nurse: Andrew you have a visitors who would like to speak to you.

Andrew slowly sits up in his hospital bed to watch the nurse leave and to his surprise watched Deimos walk in who came right up to him.

Deimos: how are you doing officer  Andrew?

Andrew looks at Deimos and gives him a light smile.

Andrew: I'm alive thanks to you and your team thank you.

Deimos: I'm not the only one you should be thanking.

Deimos moves out of the way showing Sanford and Hank.

Sanford: how are you feeling anyways?

Andrew: Sore and really tired but the doctors tell me that's completely normal I just hope those gang members get what is coming to them.

Hank: what we heard from Roach is they will be getting jail time and a few other changer's as well.

It made since to Andrew and then a little boy ran into the room.

Boy: daddy!!

The kid then hopped in the bed with Andrew.

Andrew: Alan how are you doing??  How was school??

Alan: I really miss you at home and....

Woman: Alan Walker!!!

Everyone then could hear a woman as she went into the same room. Hank looked at her she looked like she was pregnant even.

Woman: I told you to stay with me.

Alan: sorry mommy.

Andrew: he's fine Molly I just have some visitors here with me nothing else.

Molly didn't even realize Hank and the trio was even in the room until her husband said something she then watched Deimos and Alan give a high five to one another.

Molly: I can see this are they the ones that......??

Andrew: yes, there the ones

Molly puts her hand over her mouth shocked.

Molly: thank you thank you so much

Since Molly said that in a low voice it takes Hank and the others to respond.

Molly: I would like to speak to the three of you in private please.

Hank and the trio nod their heads and step out with her.

Molly: I can't thank you three enough if it wasn't for you three I..... 

She then starts to break down that she starts to hug Sanford which caught him off guard then she hugged Deimos.

Deimos: your welcome. *Says a little confused*

She then tries to hug Hank to so she can thank him, but he refuses so she shakes his hand instead.

Molly: I hope you three feel really awesome you happened to be at the right place at the right time thank you again.

Hank nods his head.

Hank: your welcome

Molly: if you don't mind me asking such one of you actually found Andrew.

Sanford elbows Deimos and he quickly raises his hand.

Deimos: that would be me miss.

Molly looks at him and smiles.

Molly: I've been talking to Andrew he's very grateful for you guys saving his life and since I know which one of you started to help him first there's something I would like mostly from Deimos more than anything.