Part 5

Part five: Gang Information

It just happened so fast putting in codes after codes when a gun shot was heard in the background the young techie smacks the ground headfirst, he sees the ATP with a loaded gun in his hand in pain in fear and can't move as the ATP was about to fire again......

---------

Sanford: Deimos!!! Wake up!!!!

Deimos jumps out of bed shocked and mostly confused. He jumped up so fast he smacks the self that was above his bed with his head.

Deimos: Oww son of a bitch!!! That HURT!!!

Sanford: your going to hurt worse if you don't get your ass out of bed we got a mission tonight dude.

Deimos rubbing his sore head he was a little annoyed.

Deimos: what's your problem Sanford it is like you and Hank both have something stuck up your ass.....

Sanford: Why I....!?

Hank: stop it you idiots are we going to do this or not??

Hank leaves Deimos room and Sanford followed him by this point Deimos fully started leaving his room.

Deimos: that really hurt *says to himself*

-----------

Five to ten minutes later

The trio was sitting around there kicten table Deimos rolled out a map and with a thumb tack placed where they needed to go to get there information for the mission they were about to take tonight.

Sanford did a face plam and Hank sighed when he saw where the tack was it was at none other than Nexus Bar.

Nexus Bar was a building the made it through the Project Nexus just about all the other buildings for Project Nexus was destroyed all but this one it was a bar again made for the A.A.H.W agents or ATP's. The Nexus was there last chance for A.A.H.W to take over which of course failed due to Hank Sanford and Deimos.

Nexus Bar was located in Dead Nevada of all places.

Sanford: Deimos you got to be kidding

Deimos: nope I met a new friend there about a month ago he knows just about everything we need to know about different gangs.

Hank: okay so how long will this take exactly??

Deimos: you manage to get some sleep like I said because this will take a late night to early dawn type thing these gangs only like to come out at night.

Sanford: *sigh* great might as well get this over with right??

Hank didn't comment he just nods his head he just wanted to get this over with.

When the trio was heading out of course there was a cop car outside there house in the road way because he was getting close to dark anyway the trio didn't pay much attention to it cause for the most part they didn't really care so the headed on there way Hank drove Sanford had shot gun and Deimos was in the back.

Deimos: how come I'm always in the back??

Sanford: Umm duh your the youngest and the younger you are you get the back.

Deimos: Whatever man

Hank: besides Deimos how come it was a pain in the ass to wake you up earlier??

Deimos eyes grow huge and he gulps

Deimos: I had another dream that when I died what happened right before I fully died.

Sanford looks in the back to Deimos after that comment.

Sanford: you going to be ok??

Deimos nods his head

Deimos: yeah of course it's no different than the nightmares you two have all though I sound weak talking about them since the two of you don't talk about your nightmares.....

Sanford: that's not fully true I've told you a few of mine.

Deimos noticed that Sanford was in fact right with that comment.

Sanford than gave Hank a weird look and Hank noticed it.

Hank: What??

Sanford: well we were talking about a few of the nightmares we have had to each other what about you Hank had any really bad ones??

Hank: trust me the both of you don't want to know.

Of course the two have hit another brick wall which made Deimos a little upset.

Deimos: oh come Hank how bad can your dreams be anyway??

Hank: just stop Deimos

Deimos: on come on man??

At this point Hank was getting annoyed

Hank: JUST DROP IT DEIMOS!!!

Deimos: hey I was only curious Jebus calm down Hank!!

Hank locked his hand that was on the wheel into a fit Sanford noticed it.

Sanford: Deimos just knock it off he doesn't want to talk about it.

Deimos: sorry....

After Hank heard Deimos say sorry he started to calm down a bit. The main reason Hank didn't want to talk about his nightmares is he is worried it would scare his two partners because he had so many dreams of them both getting killed in different ways and that last nightmare took the cake in Hank's case.

The rest of the ride to the bar was quite of course being at the Dead Nevada that part of town had buildings with broken windows spray paint on some of the walls someone drew a dick on one of them but the trio was mature enough to not ever care about it Hank pulled up there car to the bar then walked in.

The first thing that hits there noses is the cigarette smoke that shit stinks sure Hank and Sanford where used to the smell because Deimos always smelled like smoke but the smell in this bar was so strong. Deimos didn't help facts anyway because them being there only for two minutes he lights a cigarette and started puffing on it.

Sanford elbows him

Deimos: Damn it Sanford what is your problem.

Sanford: put that thing out it this place stinks bad enough with out you adding on to it.

Deimos just rolls his eyes

Hank: any how where is this guy that you where talking about Deimos?

Deimos starts looking around for ten to fifteen minutes then he see's who's he looking for the whole time Hank was there people would stare at him two guys started to whisper and point at him the two guys looked scared that Hank was in fact there.

Guy 1: dude that's Hank J. Wimbleton I heard he ripped some guy's heart out!!

Guy 2: I heard that too let's get the hell outta of here!!

The two guys almost killed themselves trying to leave the place. Sanford smiles at Hank after he heard all of that.

Sanford: wow Hank word gets out about you even in a place like this.

Hank chuckles

Hank: yeah sounds about right

Deimos then went back two the two

Deimos: follow me

So Sanford and Hank follow him to the part of the bar that had beer bottles on the table and some broken ones on the floor and the lights appeared to be broken because in this part of the bar it was super dark.

Deimos was the first to take a seat at a booth Sanford was next to sit down then it was Hank.

????: Ahhh Deimos is this your friends??

Deimos: sure is Hank Sanford meet Rex the man with the Gangs information we need.

Rex: nice to meet the both of you

Rex puts his hand out Hank is the first to shake hands with him.

Rex had on a black hoodie was wearing a pair of old blue jeans and wore out sneakers also had a toothpick he was chewing on and his hood covering up his eyes.

Rex: what can I do for you all?

Deimos: we need information on the gangs here in Nevada I figured you can help us out with that??

Rex: perhaps it's going to have to cost you ten grand that is.

Sanford's eyes got huge he smacks Deimos on the shoulder.

Sanford: are you serious!!

Rex: hey my information doesn't come cheep you give me my grad or good luck finding the information else where got me??

Hank: your paying Deimos this is your idea anyway?

Deimos: yeah yeah I'm already a step ahead of the both of you all.

Deimos hands Rex five grad and he takes it.

Rex: that's it??

Deimos: you will get the rest once we get the mission done yeah??

Rex nods his head

Rex: now then do any of you have a map of Nevada??

Sanford gets a map out of his pocket and hands it to Rex. soon Rex marks it with a black marker which had had all the gangs listed.

Sanford: which Gang is the the easiest for us to take first?

Rex: Devils Blood of course there's only 15 to 20 members in it should be easy for past killers like you three.

Deimos: *light laughs* about that Hank and Sanford we cannot kill any of the gang members.

Hank: that's ridiculous how are we supposed to do this then??

Deimos: chill I have this too.

Sanford: if you end up getting us killed Deimos I'm going to be pissed....

Rex: *coughs* I hope that's what the three of you needed??

Hank: I believe so thanks Rex

Rex nods his head then he went to start to chew on his toothpick like the toothpick could take anymore of someone teeth.

Rex: one more thing you three before I forget the members only meet up around midnight and tonight is that night if you don't get them tonight you can't try again for a whole another month.

--------

Deimos drops Hank and Sanford back at the house so they can get there mission type gear.

While Deimos gets a few things that they need to have a complete mission.

Hank: what's the point in this anyway??

Sanford: Deimos already explained it he went to get some smoke bombs and locks we are going to knock the members out and lock them in different rooms.

Once again Hank didn't respond to that comment what felt like forever Deimos came back with the gear they needed.

Deimos: we ready??

Hank and Sanford both nod there heads yes and out they went to complete there first gang.