Part 16

Part 16: Blood Types

All that Hank could feel in his body was his head it hurt like it was on fire the only other time Hank had felt pain like this was when Tricky knocked him off a cliff and he lost half of his head. 

But this pain was all he could feel at least he knew he was still alive, but he couldn't move not even able to open his eyes.

????: are you sure those drugs will keep him out of it because I really don't want my ass getting kicked right now?

Hank could hear someone speaking and it came to mind some mother fucker drugged him that's why he couldn't move right now. 

????: relax will you we have him on enough drugs his body will be out of it for hours enough for what we need to do. 

????: fine let's get this over with I just hope we don't get more problems with him like we did Deimos.

????: Hopefully not but we need to get this done tonight all though it will be a pain to get Sanford why the hell you tell him we were coming for him now he's on edge idiot.

????: at least I'm not a big enough idiot to fall for the loveable girlfriend bullshit like our friend Hank here. 

Then Hank can feel a little pain in his arm like they stuck a needle into it. 

????: that better be enough blood?

????: dude I'm taking four tubes from the guy just like Deimos.

While Hank could somewhat feel them taking blood from his arm the other one placed something around his neck.

????: one thing is for sure he starts to move that will keep him from ending our plans to quickly this the only chance to bring out Lucifer until another 100 years. 

????: I think it is odd we needed blood from three Anti-A.A.H.W agents. 

That person was right in Hank's mind why exactly was it needed? For his shake he hoped like hell they wouldn't catch Sanford too. He wanted to kill these assholes and meet back with him but maybe just maybe now he can figure out where Deimos was.  These two idiots will notice soon they made a big mistake. Then there was Juila that lying bitch who had played him a complete fool.  The more Hank thought about all of this the angrier he felt then there was some shouting and Hank knew this voice pretty well it was Deimos he thought he heard him cussing up a storm but stopped and was quite what sounded like rage then turned to fear. 

Deimos: Hank!? Holly shit you mother fuckers what have you done to him!!? 

Hank wanted to move to tell him he was alright but just couldn't.  Then he felt what was like a blade on his head. 

????: you try anything, and we will put this blade into his skull Deimos.  We will also do it if your other partner if he doesn't pull through with what he has to do. 

Deimos: I've told you all this before leave Sanford out of this!!!

Then the guy with the knives' blade up to Hank's skull started to stab down on the side of his left ear and Hank could feel blood drip down the side of his head. 

Deimos: Stop!!!  Just Stop... Hank I'm so sorry...... I.......

The guys in the room with them started to laugh.

????: like he can hear you what part of we drugged him don't you understand?

Deimos: you better hope for your shake that he won't kick your ass once he gets out of this Rex!!

Hearing Rex named shocked Hank more than anything they trusted him, and Juila and they was both working together to bring them down on-going things was going through Hank's head it was driving him insane he couldn't react to any of this at all.