Part 14

Part 14: An Old Friend

It's been a full three days since Hank and Deimos had their fight and Deimos still hasn't come back yet it was starting to make Sanford worried. This wasn't like his partner to be like this sure Deimos has stirred up drama before and leaves the house, but he normally comes back the same day.

Sanford gotten to the point worried enough reported it to Roach it's more the likely the town folk causing more problems, but this is really too much even for them.

Hank himself even went to their old headquarters to see if Deimos ended up there to come up with nothing having no choice they both end up going to see and old friend of theirs as for ever since Hank had that fight with Deimos he hasn't really been in the mood to spend time with Juila which worried her then again she was dating a retired agent and this was just part of the risk but at least with this the news media can lay off with them dating at least for a while because of this.

Sanford pulls up to a driveway and turns his car off and Hank steps out of the car and sighs.

Hank: I really messed up this time Sanford.

Sanford fully gets out of the car and closed his door.

Sanford: Hey we will find him and Luke too.

Hank: just something feels off with the both of them going missing that's all.

Sanford: well we won't know until we see that buddy of are's.

Hank nods his head agreeing

They both go up to a house mixed with an old shed that looked run down but the two was used to it Sanford was the one to knock on the door.

????: Not into anything you are selling

Sanford knocked on the door again

????: Go away!! I'm not interested!!

Hank was starting to get annoyed he pushes Sanford out of the way and knocks really hard on the door.

????: listen buddy I'm gonna give you a piece of my!!!!!

He opens the door to see Hank and Sanford he lowers his gun.

????: you two idiots I wanted to blast your ass's.

Hank: it's good to see you to Doc

Doc: long time no see it's been a long time.

Sanford: it has listen Doc can we come in we need to talk to you about a few things.

Doc nods his head and fully opens the door letting Hank and Sanford in.

Doc then runs over to a messy work table and try's to cleans it up.

Doc: so what is it you want to talk about?

Sanford looks at Hank and he takes a deep breath.

____________

Hank: that's pretty much it me and Deimos got into a fight he left the house and he hasn't come back yet.

Doc: sounds like to me you really fucked up Hank.

Hank: that's not helping I'm well aware of that.

Hank then grabs on to the wall Sanford noticed he was feeling tired but there was no way Sanford could get the guy to sleep he hasn't been sleeping that's another thing that's been worrying him was Hank's lack of sleep.

Doc: I can see what I can do but it might take some time since I'm just getting information about all of this.

Sanford: that's great Doc thank you.