Part 9

Part Nine: New Guns

Just like what Roach wanted Hank Sanford and Deimos showed up to test the new dart guns.

Roach: About time you three showed up I should have called sooner.

Sanford looks at him then at Deimos.

Sanford: Sorry sir we had an unplanned visitor stop by today.

Roach: Really now with you guys stopping gangs and what not I'm surprised now are you boys ready to test out the new weapons?

Sanford and Deimos both nod their heads as for Hank he was just thinking in his own thought's clearly not paying attention to what is going on he was just here to test out the new weapons and then go on the new mission and that was it.

Roach then lead the tree to his office and got out a huge box in it was bullet proof black jackets they kind of looked like the gear they would wear back at the Anti-A.A.H.W then the part they were waiting for the new weapons Roach hands Sanford and Deimos there's first they were small and both different which confused the heck out of the two before they had a chance to ask Roach right away answered there questions.

Roach: These weapons are based on your guy's IQ levels and they took a while to get because of Hank's IQ we had to check down his results and get through the agency you three once worked for and it wasn't easy because Hank's records are on lock down and are saved to where enemies wouldn't reach it.

The tree of them knew this stuff already since day one Hank is a target and there was nothing, they could change about that.

Roach the hands Hank his it was in a different box then the boxes Sanford and Deimos ones came out of and there was a little note taped to the top meant for Hank to read. Hank pulls it off and starts to read the notes.

--------

Hank

This is one of last gifts we have for you it's to help you fight evil without bloodshed. We hope you can use this not to only better combat yourself but to spear lives as much as you can it will better off you your team and the rest of Nevada and no need to worry we only let the police have intel on your IQ levels the rest is still under lock down. Good luck Hank, you will need it.

-The High Powers

P.S: This is for your eyes only.

--------

Once reading the note Hank crushes it with hand which made Sanford Deimos wonder what it had said.

Deimos: what did it say Hank?

Hank looks at him.

Hank: Don't worry about it

Deimos sighs and so does Sanford they weren't happy with the answer because it meant Hank was keeping a secret from them once again, but they decide they will find out what it is later.

Hank then opens up the box and it was a weapon that looked like it came straight from the Anti-A.A.H.W it looked like a killing rifle, but it was anything, but Hank pulls it out unaware of a little button on the side.

Rifle: Hello Hank

That completely threw Hank off guard along with Deimos and Sanford.

Deimos: that is so cool hey Roach how come mine and Sanford's weapons aren't like that?

Sanford answers before Roach does.

Sanford: hello Deimos Hank has a bigger IQ then us it is set to his level of smartness we have normal weapons because our IQ levels are normal Hank one the other hand, he's different.

Rifle: Hank IQ 200% partners Sanford IQ 95% Deimos IQ 80% living in Nevada trying to be heroes that they want everyone to see them as Hank has a pet cat named Muffins.

Hank: turn off

Rifle: heard orders turning off talk to you later Hank.

Hank: whoa

Sanford rubs the back of his neck.

Sanford: I'm kind of jealous Hank they must have put into a lot of work on yours.

Roach: now then do you three want to go to out shooting range to test them out?

The trio agrees and follows Roach to the shooting range once they all made it Sanford was the first to shoot.

He was able to shoot just fine hitting the target where it will knock out the target but not harm the target to much either.

After Sanford it was Hank's turn, he pushed the button on the side.

Rifle: hello Hank

Hank: here to fire

Rifle: Ready to shoot amen when ready Hank

Hank holds out the rifle with both hands and takes a deep breath and shoots hitting the target right where the eye should be Roach see's it and walks up to him.

Roach: Hank you're amening to kill we need them targets alive besides amen lower you will knock them out with the darts anyways.

Hank nods his head and then shoots again only it was it was lower Roach nods his head in approving the hit.

Hank: turn off

Rifle: Turing off bye Hank

The last person to try out the new weapon was Deimos expect he really didn't know how to use it he had the gun pointed the wrong way. When he went to shoot, and it instead went flying where Hank Roach and Sanford was Roach and Hank see the dart flying and ducked out of the way Sanford on the other hand wasn't as lucky.

Deimos the turns around after shooting

Deimos: oh, shit I didn't hit anyone did I??

Hank looks at Sanford.

Hank: Sanford are you...??

Hank didn't get to finish his sentence because that's when Sanford realized he had been shot.

Sanford: Deimos you son of a.....

He didn't get a chance to finish what he was saying he then passed out smacking the floor.

Roach runs up to Sanford to see where he had been shot at, he was shot in the arm a colorful dart was sticking out clearly.

Deimos then runs up to the two and Hank rudely takes the gun from Deimos hand.

Deimos: what the heck is that for Hank!?

Hank: I'm making sure you don't shoot someone else by mistake.

Deimos was to worried about Sanford to be mad at Hank for taking his weapon.

Roach pulls out the dart stuck to Sanford's arm.

Deimos: how long is Sanford going to be asleep for?

Roach: four hours

Hank and Deimos eyes widen.

Hank and Deimos: Four hours!?

Roach: I wasn't kidding when I said these weapons was made for you three. There is a way to wake Sanford up though, but it is not something he will like.

Hank: well do it we have a mission tonight

Roach then fully stood up on his feet and moved his right foot back then fully smacking Sanford right in his balls right away Sanford shot straight upholding his umm area.

Sanford: son of a bitch!!

Deimos sweat dropped nervous he looks at his partner. Sanford looks straight him clearly mad at him.

Deimos: no harm done right?

Sanford walks up to him.

Sanford: you just wait until later don't think you haven't gotten out of this just yet.

Deimos gave him a nervous face and his sweat dropped and he gave a light laugh clearly scared.

Deimos then tries to practice once again this time amening the right way and hitting the target.

Roach coughs getting the three to look at him.

Roach: that's all I have and in my hand is a list of files for your next gang I want you three to take down best of luck.

Roach then hands Hank the file

Hank opens it up reading the gang's name.

-------

Blood Money

Was the gang's name?

Be on the lookout these guys are known for killing officers and cops off duty so be careful they must be brought down.

End of report

--------

Hank then hands the file to Sanford and Deimos, so they know who thereafter.

Once they got down checking it out.

Deimos: I've heard of these guys before they just killed a cop not too long ago.

Roach: that's why you tree are going after them they are monsters; they have been killing my men for way too long I want them stopped.

The whole Trio nods three heads

Sanford: we will bring them down sir.

Roach: you three be careful and best of luck I will be waiting for you call.

Without any more words Hank and the others headed out.

Roach: please for the love of God don't make me regret this choice.

-------

The first thing Hank Sanford and Deimos had to do before heading out on their mission was to find some more information about them and this is when their buddy Rex comes in the picture.

They enter the old bar like normal only this time the group sees a ton of broken bottles on the floor the old bar tender was cleaning some of it up and they noticed one of lights broken because it was flashing on and off nonstop.

Then they noticed Rex with his toothpick in his mouth chewing on it just like the first time the met him.

Hank and the trio goes up to him.

Rex: long time no see you three.

Hank hands him the file he was given by Roach.

Hank: we need information on these guys

Rex chuckles

Rex: sorry can't help you

Sanford: why not?

Rex: you three owe me money.

Deimos sighs

Deimos: for Pete's sake

Deimos pulls out a check and hands it to Rex.

Deimos: now spit it out.

Rex then leads the three outside to talk.

Rex: the gang you three are chasing have about 20 to 30 guys in it.

Sanford: that sounds like a lot.

Hank: we are taking them down either way before they kill another cop.

Deimos: I don't like this anymore then Sanford does but with them killing cops we have to do something.

Hank agrees.

Hank: thanks for your input, Rex that's all we need to have.

Right after that Hank and the others head out after they were gone for a while Rex looks at the check in his hand and gives an evil smile.

Rex: you are going to need all the luck you can get it and at some point, that will run out. *Evil laughs*

-------

Cop Andrew was in duty checking the streets of the bad side of Nevada checking anything that moved that he could see.

A man then taps on his window it was a little odd for cop Andrew with it being after dark and a little late into the night but rolls down the window thinking the guy must need help.

Andrew: can I help you sir is there a problem?

The man then pulls out a gun.

????: don't even think about pulling out your weapon hands up right now!!

Andrew a little worried did as he was told for the shake to hopefully keep him alive because he had a wife and child at home.

He puts his hands up.

????: get out of the fucking car right now!!

Andrew nods his head fully getting out of his cop car still with his hands in the air.

The man smiles evilly at him.

?????: lights out

The man the hit's Andrew over the head knocking him clean out.

---------

Andrew woke up with a bleeding nose he didn't have a chance to react to where he was when he felt a sharp pain in his side the man from before had just stabbed him with a knife causing a huge gash on his side.

Andrew screamed in pain his blood staining his blue cop uniform.

?????: officer Andrew your number 15 on our list.

It then hit to Andrew that this man was from that gang, and he was next on their list to kill in a panic Andrew looks around clearly scared.

He was at gang's hide out because he could barely see the other members do to blood loss, he looks at the member that stabbed him.

Andrew: please I have a wife and a little boy at home please I.....

The member then puts his knife to Andrew's face his blood dripping off of it.

????: any last words cop??

Andrew: please I don't want to die please I have a son don't....

Andrew was then stabbed with the knife again he let out a cry of pain. The member pulled out the knife more blood was leaking out on Andrew's uniform his top completely stained red.

The member then read his name on his badge it read cop Andrew.

????: goodbye Andrew

Andrew: NOOOOO!!!

Instead of Andrew getting stabbed the member falls over with a colorful dart in his back.

?????: what the fuck!! One of the members screamed before he was shot and fell over.

The rest of them started to run Andrew couldn't make out what was happing everything was to blurry he was losing to much blood he puts his hand over his biggest injury. He starts taking deep breaths as more blood leaks from his body that the cop was close to death.

He then could feel someone else's hand on his other injury where he was stabbed at.

Deimos: Hank Sanford take care of the others I'll help this officer here.

Andrew was starting to panic again.

Andrew: who are you get off of me!?

Deimos: easy we are here to help you my partners are here to deal with the rest of them just hold on.

Andrew, couldn't he has lost way too much blood too weak to say anything else he starts to close his getting ready to see death.

Deimos was then screaming at him, but Andrew couldn't make out to what he had said before blacking out again.