Part 22

Part 22: Light Is Stronger Then Darkness

Leaves was falling around Juila she was at the park bench but it was hard Hank wasn't there with her things slowly getting back to normal somewhat a lot of people had died and tear drops down  Juila's face. 

Before things got a little bit back normal Juila Doc and Luke saw a huge bright light no one could see.  Stayed that way a few minutes then as quick as it came it was gone Juila looked back only to see that Sanford and Demios was gone all that was left was a blood stain on the ground. They were gone but the sky got darker, and the stars came out shinning the blood red dark sky was gone. The red sky all of this lasted a few days.

Juila let out a small smile Hank did it he stopped Lucifer but what happened to him what happened to Sanford and Demios?  Juila spent the next couple of days leading up to now looking for Hank Sanford Deimos either one of them was found it was like the tree of them was removed from the world like either of them existed.  A few tears was on Juila's cheeks all they found that was Hank's was his torn up bannda she heild on to it tightly. 

She then let out a little smile right before this all happened Hank taught her how to shoot a gun.  Juila only ended up learning because she got Hank to do something she knew how to do now it was his turn to show her something.

_______

Juila: Hank I don't think this is a good idea I'm no soilder like you are who knows how to shoot. Because I don't know how too.

Hank smiles he pulled out his pistol he took Juila to Nevada's shooting range.  There was a target already placed there and Hank clicked his gun and fired it which made Juila jump. She knew guns was loud just not that loud Juila looked at the target Hank shot at sure enough a bull's eye.  She sighs this was something he knew how to do and was willing to show her how. 

Hank reloads the pistol and the walks over to Juila placing the gun in her hand.  Juila the heads up to the area Hank shot at earlier she sighs and thinks to herself *Of course he's making me do this.* but she did get him on rollar skates a couple of weeks ago. 

Hank: Juila stand still and put both hands out grabbing the pistol make sure you don't put your finger on the trigger. Until your ready to shoot.

Juila nods her head and started to stand straight had her hands fully out both hands on the butt of the gun. 

Hank: alright Juila put one of your fingers on the trigger I have the gun on safety so just practice feeling the trigger. 

Juila does she trys it out for a few minutes then looks back to Hank.

Juila: Alright Hank take it back that's enough I've learned enough.

She watched Hank cross his arms and shake his head at her. 

Hank: it's not that hard Juila it's much easier then you think. Besides I did almost break my neck when you got me to rollar skate I will see you pull through this. 

Juila rolls her eyes *Of Course he brings that up.*  says to herself

Juila: alright how do I take this off of safety.

Hank ended up taking that off for her.

Hank: Now try firing just look for the target take a deep breath and fire take your time if you have too. 

Just like before Juila had the gun fully out Hank came back over to her and used his hands to straight her out a little more.

Hank: just take your time Juila fire when your ready.