21

Two months has passed by since Lucci kidnapped you. Apparently what Katakuri says is that the World Government put a high bounty on you but the thing is that the bounty says it's wants you alive. Rather than saying dead or alive, you told Katakuri you think you know the reason why the World Government did that. Katakuri wasn't happy what Lucci did to you, he almost went on a rampage of killing.

Lucky you found a way to clam him down, you told him that your a strong person to break. You'll were thankful that Lucci didn't take your virginity away from you. You wanted to save it for someone that you love. A.k.a. Katakuri

You started to develop hard feelings for Katakuri, could help every time you're close to him your heart starts beating faster and faster. Blushing crazy every time you cuddle with him, you felt like a kid with there first crush.

It didn't go unnoticed by Katakuri, he thought it was cute. He even do it on purpose, see you blush crazy brings him pure happiness.

"{__} are you alright?" Katakuri made you snap out of your thoughts

"Ohh yeah, I'm alright. I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what?" Katakuri pulls you towards him

"The World Government, do you think they would even dare to enter Big Mamas territory?" Katakuri looks up and thinks for a moment

"I honestly don't know but if they do, we will be ready to fight back. I'm not backing down without a fight." Katakuri pulls you even closer to him, the thought of the World Government coming into Big Mama's territory was a 50-50.

But couldn't help to shake off this weird urge he had. Maybe it's just the thought of losing you again.

Feeling Katakuri heart beat faster and faster "It's okay love I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here." with that you kiss his cheek.

"I know, it's just I don't like it how you have a bounty on your head. I don't want anyone coming after my wife."

"Good thing I married a strong man to protect me." Katakuri blush, you said he's strong.

"You think I'm strong?" Katakuri ask

"Honey I know your strong. A strong men like you loves donuts too."

"Okay now I feel like you tease me." Katakuri rolled his eyes. Couldn't help to laugh how childish he can act sometimes.

"I'm not joking love." more giggles came out of you

"Yes you are, look at you. Giggling up a storm over there." Katakuri couldn't help not get mad you, he love the way your laughter sounds like. Music to his ears that's all he got to say.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Come in" Katakuri said

" Commander Katakuri Big Mama request your presence right now." One of the guard officers said

"I'll be there, give me a second." With that the guard left.

"Do you know what's going on?" You look up at Katakuri, hoping that he will tell you.

"I do, I believe it's about the upcoming mission we have. Mama wants to expand our territory. I know there is a new emperor. He goes by Monkey D. Luffy. Know as the famous Straw Hats." Katakuri starts getting ready to head out to the meaning.

You sworn you heard that name before, your father was always a big fan of pirates specially Big Mama or the Kaido. Something about pirates having power, he's always a big fan of power. Thank God you don't want to see him anymore.

" Well, don't be for long. It's feels like I don't have any time with you anymore. You'll always busy trying to protect me and making sure there's more guards. On the other half you're always out for missions." You and Katakuri don't have any alone time anymore. He's always finding a way to protect you, or he's out with his missions.

You can't blame him he just wants to protect you and can't go against Big Mamas commands.

" I won't be long I promise you I'll make it easy and quick." with that he kiss you and says his goodbyes before heading out. Also, making sure that every guard is on the ball of protecting you. He doesn't want to repeat his mistake. He made sure that he never repeat that mistake.

Oh, how he was dead wrong..........