5

{Your's POV}

'Where am I?'

That was my first question that ran through my head.

I sat up and look around the room know as the infirmary. Why am I here and where am I. That's when I see bandages cover all over my body.

"What the hell happen to me." I try my best to remember my last memory but it won't budge. So I gave up on it and started to heal myself since I have healing powers just like my mother. Once when I was done healing myself the door to my room was opening.

"Miss Charlotte your up!" I look over to see a maid standing there with the most biggest smile on her face. I gave her a firm nod to let her know that I was okay. "I better go get your husband, he has been worry sick about you!" The maid took out just like that, leaving me speechless. I wanted to ask her what happened to me but I never got a chance.

I lay back down on the bed where I was staying at, then out of nowhere I got this bad feeling. It was like my mind was telling me not to remember what happen to me. The door slam open and there who stood was Katakuri. Once I saw him, all the memories hit me. How terrified I was at night. Katakuri started walking up to me, I got up from the bed that I was in.

"Stay away from me!" I shouted at Katakuri, he stop at what I said to him. I didn't want him near me. People were right about him, he was a heartless man that didn't give two fucks about other people, he only cares about him and his awful family.
   "I said stay away from me!" I yelled once more but he didn't listen to me, I see his face was pure angry mode. Once again I was backing away from him unlit my back hit the wall. I was about to run off but Katakuri grab me by my arm feeling that it would buries later. As tears escape from my eyes, I try my best to escape from his grip but he was to strong.

      "LET ME GO!" Katakuri just stood there in silence, not one word came out of his mouth. More tears come down my cheek, I can feel my whole body starting to shack in fear. "I h-h-hate y-yo-you so s-some." I manged to say to him as my voice was fulled of terror.

I see his hand was coming contact to my face, I instantly shut my eyes. Then I felt his cold hand touch my left cheek. I wanted to escape this evil place, I want to go home. This will never be my home and I will never call it my home. I can feel Katakuri wiping my tears away, I didn't like him touching me so I slap his hand away from me.

"{___}." My name was the first thing that came out of his mouth. His voice was soft to the touch but I didn't fall for that. I didn't reply to him as I didn't dare to make eye contact to him either. '{___}, please look at me." NO, I didn't want to look at him. I don't want to remember that night, I never want to go through that frightening feeling. I shook my head to Katakuri as a 'no' to him. NO! I dont to see him or to be near him. He.... a.. MONSTER! That's what I saw in him, a pure monster.

"Please leave me alone. I don't want to see your face never again. I HATE YOU KATAKURI!" I couldn't control my tears anymore. As my whole body just gave out of me, feeling that my body was about to hint the floor but I never contact the floor. Katakuri wrap his arms around my small form.

Katakuri pick me up bride style and walk over to the bed. There I stood laying down on him while I let out all my emotion pour out. At this point I didn't care, I wanted to die already. I can feel Katakuri stroking my soft hair. I felt empty inside me, my father sold me off like I was some slave to him. Realize that I never had a father because a father would never sale off there child like they were something unless. Now I'm trap here with theses horrible people that I'm suppose to call family.

'I would never escape this place call HELL.'

Someone or anyone please help me, I want to go home.