6

{Third Person POV}

Katakuri looks down to his wife {__}, he hated himself for what he had done to her. She was just starting to warm up to him until he fuck it up. He brush his fingers in her hair. Katakuri held {__} in a tight hug, he can feel her body shaking in fear because of him. His touch was like poison to her."{__}." Katakuri took a deep breath before continue onward with his sentence. "{__} please don't be scared of me." Katakuri sat up as {__} was now on his lap. She didn't dare to look at him, Katakuri try to touch her but to be only slap away.

"Don't touch me." Her voice came out coldhearted. He remember her voice was soft sweet the way he love about her. {__} try to get off of Katakuri lap but he push her down.

"No"

"Let me go Katakuri!"

"No" {__} slap him across his face, some tears slip out of her beautiful {eye color}.

"LET ME GO KATAKURI!" She started to hit his chest, she knew that it didn't hurt him but she didn't care. {__} started to yelled at him as more of her tears falling down her cheek. Katakuri couldn't bare to see his beautiful wife cover in tears that he made. He couldn't take it anymore and grab both of her hands with a hard grip. She look up to him and try to get out of his strong grip. With his free hand Katakuri carelessly wipe her tear away.

"I'm sorry {__}." Katakuri words came out soft. He let go of her hands waiting for {__} to hit him more on the chest but it never came. Instead she lay her head on his shoulder as her arms wrapped around his left arm. They sat there in silence for a while until Katakuri look at {__} and saw her fast asleep. Katakuri lay down while wrapped his arms around her waist and pull her close to him, let sleep take over him.

~

{Your's POV}

The sound of rain reach my ear as my eyes was waking up from my slumber. I notice arms were wrapped around my waist, those arms belong to Katakuri my husband. I thought he was asleep so I try to get out of his grip but result of him pulling me up to him, face to face.

"Why are you trying to leave {__}?" His voice wasn't filled in anger more like a soft voice.

I took a deep breath in and out as I look him straight in the eye. "I was going to the bathroom." He let go me, I went to the bathroom to refresh up. I sat there looking at me in the mirror, I can see dark bags under my eyes. I look like shit, that's all I got to say about it. I head back to the room where I saw Katakuri thank the maid for bringing food.

"You should eat since you been out for three days. I bet your hungry." Katakuri pick you up bride style and walk to the bed.

"I can walk myself Katakuri." I look up to him.

"I know." Katakuri places me down on the bed as he put a tray of food on my lap.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." Katakuri was going to say something but the door busted open, his brothers came in the room. "What do you want?" I can tell Katakuri was a little annoyed by them.

"Mama wants to see all of us." One of his brothers that I think is name Oven said.

"Give me a second." They all nod and walk out the door. Leaving us alone again. I started to eat my breakfast before it's gets cold. "{__}." I looks up at him with a toast in my mouth. Katakuri let out a little chuckle for his lips. 'What a cutie.' Katakuri though to himself. "I don't want you to leave his room." Katakuri gently rub my left cheek.

"Why can't I?"

"We had some intruders around the island the past few days, I don't want you to get hurt anymore. It's my fault that you got hurt, I hate myself for putting you through that." Katakuri was still rubbing my cheek gently. I was speechless how he said that he hate himself. I took off the tray of food off of my lap, made my way Katakuri. He was surprise that I sat on his lap, I slowly brought up my hand to his cover face. I can see him try to move away his face away from my hand, I won't let that happen. I would let him push me away from him.

"Don't worry Katakuri I'm not going to pull down your scarf, I promise." I cuff both of his cheeks, his scarf was soft and silky. "I'm sorry that I said that, I wasn't thinking about you. I promise to ever bring up that question again I swear." I rub both of my thumbs in circles around his cheeks. Katakuri arms wrapped his arms around my waist and pull me to him. Are foreheads were touching each other, there that warmth. "You better get going, Mama might get mad at you for being late to the meeting." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I'm glad that your not scared of me anymore. I promise I will make up to you darling." I gave him a nod and hug him one more time before he left the room that I was in.

~

Katakuri walk in the throne room to see five guys kneeling down with chains on them. Big Mama notice Katakuri finally made it the throne room. Katakuri noticed some of his siblings had a worried faces on them.

"What's all of this Mama?"

"Katakuri I something to tell you. Theses men, (Mama pointed to the five men chains up and injured very badly) they were here for your wife."

"What did you say Mama?!" Katakuri hand involved into a fist, he look at the men kneeling down

"What did you say Mama?!" Katakuri hand involved into a fist, he look at the men kneeling down. "What do you want from my wife."

One of the man look up to Katakuri and gave him a evil sick smile.

"Isn't it clear my boss wants your wife to himself, he won't stop until his has your beautiful wife in the palm of his hands."