8

{Your's POV}

"Darling wake up." I can feel Katakuri fingers go through my hair.

"Five more minutes." I snuggled back into his soft scarf. I can feel a light chuckle left his lips.

"{__}"

"Okay, okay I'm up. Why are we waking up so early anyway?" I rub my tired eyes as I let out a big yawn.

"I have to do some business today as for you my love you will hangout with some of my sisters. They want to know you more." Katakuri cuff both of my cheeks where I was looking at him with my sleep eyes. "You look drunk by the way love." Katakuri let out a chuckle.

"Hey I do not!" I stick out my tongue at him.

"Yes you do."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes"

"Got you." (Katakuri couldn't help to smile at you)

"Shut up, you trick me!" I gave Katakuri a mean look as for him I can feel he was in joying this.

"Your cute when you get mad." Katakuri brush his fingertips through my hair.

"I'm not cute, I'm mad so take me seriously Katakuri." I got off the bed and stand up as I cross my arms.

"Okay you win." Katakuri put his hands up for surrendering.

"That's right sweetie, the woman is always right."

"Not always." Katakuri mutter to himself.

"What was that?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Nothing my love."

"Good." You had it over to the bathroom where you took a shower to wake up your sleep body. Once I got ready I walk back into the room where Katakuri was ready to go. "Hey love" Katakuri look at me with confused face. "Am I going to be safe here on your island." Katakuri walk up to me and cuff both of my cheeks.

"Don't worry my darling, my sisters are coming here. They will protect you while I'm out doing my missions." I smile what he said, I mean his sisters were pretty tough.

"Who coming here?" Katakuri think for a moment.

"I think it will be Smoothie, Brûlée and Pudding that are coming here." Katakuri rub my cheek as I gave him a sweet smile.

~

Time Skip

Katakuri left to do his missions as for you were currently in the library reading a book that you thought it was interesting. Katakuri said his sisters would be arriving soon to his island. To be honest you were scared of meeting one of his sisters. Smoothie, she was one of the Sweet Commanders.

People say that she squeeze the living hell out of her victims with her power Shibo Shibo no Mi fruit. You were cut out of your thoughts when the library doors slam open. There stood Pudding, Brûlée and Smoothie staring you down.

"Wow! You were right Brûlée she the most beautiful woman." Pudding walk up to you.

"She might be beautiful than Boa Hancock." Smoothie added on as she stood were she was not letting her eyes off of you.

"Pudding back up can you see your scary her. I'm sorry {__}, we didn't mean to scared you." Brûlée smile at you.

"It's okay." Your voice came out soft tone. A shadow stood behind you, you carefully turned around to see Smoothie observing you. "umm... hi." Smoothie pick you pick like you were a play doll as you let out squeak.

"Smoothie what are you doing?" Pudding look at Smoothie with a confused face as for Brûlée she was worried that Smoothie might hurt your small form.

"I'm not going to hurt her, I just want to get a better look at her. (Smoothie and you were face to face as your lips were so close to touch her lips) I got to say that our brother Katakuri is very lucky to have her." Smoothie put you down where you were on her lap.

"Smoothie your scary her can you see that. We are supposed to make her feel safe with us." Pudding look at Brûlée who was agreeing what she said.

"With {__} on my lap she will be safe. You guys can leave, I can watch her by myself." Smoothie waved off her hand as Pudding and Brûlée exited the room. Now you were in the room with Smoothie alone. Was she going to kill you.

"Are you going to kill me." You didn't dare to look at her.

"Kill you? Why would I do that? Don't worry {__} I'll make sure that no one touches you, except me." Smoothie whisper the last part in your ear. "You look tired {__}, why don't you go to sleep. I'll watch you and protect you until Katakuri gets home." Smoothie made your head lay on her breast.

"I'm not sleepy Smoothie." You were trying to get out of her lap but she wouldn't let you go.

"I don't care. NOW OBEY MY ORDER." Smoothie yelled at you as she forces you down to her body. "You know {__} when I first saw you at the wedding I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I'll let in a little secret if only my brother Katakuri didn't want you I would have you." Smoothie chuckle as she ran her fingers through your hair.

Some time has pass, you can feel your body getting tired. You try your best to stay up but in the end you pass out on Smoothie. Smoothie look down at your sleepy form, oh man she wish she can have you. But you belong to Katakuri, just the thought of Katakuri having you makes her mad.
              Smoothie was snap out of her thoughts when she see Katakuri walk in.

"I thought Pudding and Brûlée were going to be here?" Katakuri look at Smoothie than your sleeping form.

"They were here but I told them I can handle by myself." Smoothie rub your left cheek.

"Oh, thank you Smoothie for looking out for my wife while I do my missions."

"Anything for my big brother. ( Smoothie see Katakuri take you off of her lap) I'm always happy to watch your beautiful wife, I can watch her when you go on your missions Katakuri."

"Thank you Smoothie, I'll think about it." With that Smoothie walk out of the room. Katakuri smile at you, you were just to cute cuddling him. But at the same time he thought Smoothie was acting weird.

If only Katakuri knew what went on when he was gone.