22

Katakuri has been acting strange lately specially after that meeting that day. Let's just say he been home every day which is nice but you know how much he can be busy with his mission. But on top of that he's has been working out a lot, you know how strong he can be; but it did made you wonder what really got him like this.

You ask him how's was the meeting or try to slip it in but every time you try to bring it up he changes the topic.

Until one day Pudding came over to visit you and Katakuri.

"Hello Pudding, what are you doing here?"

"Hello {__}, I have some news to tell you. I'm getting married." Pudding smile at you.

"Really!" You look over at your husband who was just nodding his head. You never thought Big Mama would let her daughters get married at all. "May I ask who are you marrying?"

"His name is Vinsmoke Sanji, he a prince of the kingdom of Germa. I have a photo of him, you want to see him." You nodded your head, you couldn't swear you heard that name before but the Vinsmoke is throwing you off.

Pudding pulled out a photo of him, it hit you he one of the Straw Hat crew. Is that why Katakuri always changes the topic because of that.

"He part of the Straw Hat crew! So does that mean the Straw Hats are joining Big Mama?"

Pudding laugh at your comment what you said. A confused face you made, what so funny?

"The Straw Hats are our enemies hon." Katakuri sat down on the couch, while he looking at some papers that Pudding gave him.

"So why are you are marrying Sanji isn't he one of the Straw Hats."

"He was, his family came back for him and now he part of the kingdom of Germa a prince now." Pudding smile at you but it didn't make sense why Sanji would leave the Straw Hats. You remember Sabo saying something about his brother Luffy the captain of the Straw Hats; saying his crew would do everything for him as Luffy would do the same.

So it doesn't make sense why would Sanji would leave them so quickly and why didn't the Straw Hats put up a fight for Sanji.

"Pudding are these Mamas orders?" Katakuri made you snap out of your thoughts, what does he mean orders?

"That's what Mamas wants us to do when they come." Pudding sat down cross from Katakuri, pouring her a cup of tea.

"What's orders?" You managed to say.

"Nothing you should be worried about hon." Katakuri patted the seat close to his, giving you a sign to sit down by him.

Walk over there to take your seat next to him, why are they keeping you in the dark about this. Was there something else going on that they don't want you to find out.

"So when is the wedding?" You look at Pudding who was adding two sugar cubes in her tea.

"In two days." Pudding said calmly

How can she be so calm when she's marrying a man who she barely knows, yet again she not you. Pudding has more confidence than you, you were never a outgoing person. You were always a shy person, your sisters were the opposite of you.

"Thank you Pudding for these papers, me and my wife will come over soon. Tell Mama I got the orders and we will be there in a couple of hours." Katakuri walked out Pudding leaving you with your thoughts.

"Are you alright hon." You didn't heard Katakuri walk back in the room.

"Yeah it's just..... are you sure Pudding wants to get married?"

"I don't know hon." Katakuri sat back down on the couch while looking at the documents again.

You have a this weird feeling that he lying to you, Katakuri would never do that, right?