9

It's been about 2 weeks, Katakuri has been busy with all his missions so you haven't had time with him to yourself. You do wish you can spend some time with him but duty calls. As for you Katakuri sisters would come over to keep you company. At first his sisters were scary but then you started to get to know them better. But there was one sister that you feel comfortable with them. Smoothie would be there sometimes but thank god some of her sisters would be there, you kept your distance away from her.

You were currently in your room getting ready for bed, Katakuri still haven't returned home yet. After when you were done brushing your teeth you decided to read a little bit before you go to bed.

The door open up and revealed Katakuri but a tired Katakuri. You smile at his tiered form. He must had a long day you thought.

   "Hey hon how was your mission today?" You got out of bed and walk over to him.

" Frustrating, some kingdom was rebelling against Big Mama pirates."  Katakuri pick you up and walk over to the bed as he made you lay down on him.

"I'm sorry hon that you had a rough day." You kiss his cheek.

"It's okay love, I'm just happy to see you." Katakuri tight his grip around your waist.

"Hon don't fall asleep."

"Why?"

"You stink so go take a shower and put on your pajamas." You got off of him and pointed to the bathroom.

"You don't have to be so bossy and rude."

"I'm not rude, I'm just telling the truth." You giggle at Katakuri walking his tired ass to the bathroom.

After when Katakuri was done taking a shower and putting on his pjs on you two when to sleep. Katakuri wrap his arms around your waist as for you bury your face in his soft scarf.

"Night hon."

"Goodnight Love."

~

{Your's POV}

Why is it so cold? I try to snuggle Katakuri more but something felt wrong. I open my eyes trying to find Katakuri but he was gone. That's weird Katakuri never leave me alone when we are sleeping. Then I see the bathroom light on.

"Katakuri are you in there?" I knock on the door. No answer. "Katakuri?" I called again as I open up the door I the bathroom. No one was there, just a empty bathroom. Maybe Katakuri forgot to turn off the light you thought to yourself.

"I finally found you {__}" A deep voice says behind as one of his arm wrapped around your waist and push me into his chest. His hot breath contacts back of my neck giving my body shivers. "Don't worry {__} I will come for you soon and kill your husband in front of you."

"NOOO!" I jump up with my face full of tears that wouldn't stop falling down my face.

"{__}! What's wrong!" I look to right to face Katakuri instantly I wrap my arms him.

"Katakuri"

"{__} why are you shaking. Please talk to me."Katakuri pull me into his lap.

"I j-just h-h-had a bad n-nightmare." I couldn't stop shaking as Katakuri try to clam me down.

Some days pass and my nightmares has been getting worst like they were real. Katakuri has been worried sick about me, he make sure that he comes home early from his missions. I mean he not wrong never since I been getting those nightmares I haven't been getting sleep.

   "Love I'm home." Katakuri enter are room where I'm on the bed reading.

"Hey hon how was your mission?"

"Okay I guess, lets no worry about that are you okay. Have you been getting some sleep while I was gone?" Katakuri pull me into his lap.

"No I haven't." I put my head down as some tears escape my eyes. Katakuri lift up my chin as he wipe my tears away.

"Don't worry love I will always be here to protect you." I smile that Katakuri as I let my head rest on his shoulder.

'I will always protect you' that thought was running through my head for millions of times.