17

The sound waves clashing together reach your ears as the summer wind slightly kiss your face. Here you are on a ship sailing off with Sabo to a island. That's what Sabo told you for now. To be honest at first you were scared to leave but Sabo said he would be joining you.

You always felt safe with him and plus you felt this warmness in your chest every time you look at him or thought about him. Yet you never felt this way with Katakuri but again you were forced to marry Katakuri.

"{__} we're almost there." Sabo smile at you. He been noticing that you're more comfortable around him and you open up to him more.

"Can you tell me where are we going Sabo." A lightly chuckle escape your lips, you always find it cute when Sabo smile at you.

"I told you {__} it's a secret, don't worry your going to love it once we arrive." With that Sabo looks at the ocean seeing how beautiful the ocean water is, the sunlight hitting the the water making it clear to see under it.

"The ocean is so beautiful." You said to Sabo who was agreeing with you. As you stand there looking down at the ocean seeing many fish swim by you. You couldn't take your eyes off the fish, seeing there beautiful colorful scales covering all over them.

"Hey {__}, (you look at Sabo) a thought came to me. If you had a chance to leave the Big Mama pirates and you husband for good, would you leave them?" Sabo looks directly at you taking you by surprise with that answer.

"I don't really know, I mean I would to leave Big Mama pirates but Katakuri I don't know." You look down feeling this pain in your chest.

"Why do you say that?" Sabo noticed your change of mood went down.

"Is just that Katakuri is different from them, I just have this feeling in me. I know what's his siblings are is just Katakuri is very mysterious in his way." You look at the clear ocean once's again getting lost how beautiful it is.

"Mysterious?" Sabo ask

"Yeah, he doesn't open up to any of his siblings, it's like he doesn't want to open up to them like he doesn't feel comfortable being around them. When I got marry to him I thought he was just like is siblings ruthless but I was wrong. The more I got to know him, I started to see the pain inside of him." Sabo saw the way you explain Katakuri to him knowing that what you said was all true, the way you said  it and the tone of your voice held pain in it when you talk about Katakuri.

Sabo just nod his head focusing back on the ocean. He couldn't help to feel a slightly pain in his chest. Like {__}'s word shot straight into his chest. He couldn't understand why was he feeling this way, Katakuri is a bad guy and yet he could feel his pain.  Why does he feel bad for Katakuri, Katakuri is bad, right?

"I don't understand?" Sabo whisper to himself.