4

Katakuri walks in your guys room and see you pass out on the bed. It was already night time. Took half of the day fighting those pirates. Finally he can relax and go to sleep. At the same time, he wish he could spend more time with you.      Something about you make him feel like he can be himself. Katakuri like that feeling, around his brothers and sisters he had to this perfect brother.
        Don't get him wrong he loves his brothers and sisters the way they are, but sometimes they can get out of hand and very pushy.

Katakuri got changed and head straight to bed. You feel someone get in bed with you. That's means Katakuri is finally back for fighting those pirates. You open your eyes and turn to Katakuri. He finally notice that you were awake. You two stared at each other for couple seconds. So decided to break the awkward silence.

"How did it go with those pirates love?" You gave Katakuri a sweet smile that made his whole face turned red. You thought it was so cute every time he blush.

"We beat the hell out of them." You wonder why was Katakuri so far from you. You notice that every time you guys go to sleep. So you took matter in your own hands and got closer to him. Katakuri saw that you were getting closer to him.

"Love?"

"Yes my darling?"

You took a deep breath and got on top of your husband. Meanwhile Katakuri couldn't believe that you just did that. Katakuri got up, now you were sitting on his lap as your two legs were on his side of his thighs.

"What matter my darling." Katakuri saw that you had a sad face, he didn't like seeing you like that.

"Why are you so far from me every time we sleep in are bed?" When your roamed around your kingdom you always see couples laying on the grass snuggled up together. So why doesn't he do it?

"I just thought that you wanted your own space and I thought your weren't comfortable around me." Katakuri brought up his hand to your cheek and rub this thumb on your cheek.

"At first I wasn't comfortable around you because I hardly don't know you. Katakuri I would love to know you more." You put your hand on his hand that was on your cheek. You gave Katakuri a soft sweet smile.

"You want to know me?!" Katakuri was surprise that you said that. But at the same time he was happy that you want to know more about him.

"Yes, I would love that Kata." Katakuri blush at the cute nickname you gave him.
   Couple minutes pass by, you were asking him questions about himself. Until you ask a question that he felt really uncomfortable answering it.

"Katakuri why do you cover up your mouth?" Once those words left your mouth you instantly saw his change of expression.

"..."

"Katakuri?"

"..."

You slowly move your hand up his scarf but Katakuri instantly grab your hand with his tight grip on you. You can feel a tears built up in the corner of your eye.

"Katakuri your hurting me." You said in a scared voice as you try to break free of his grip. It feel like he was going to break your hand.

"Don't touch my scarf!" Katakuri said in a cold threatening voice.

You never been so scared of your life, once Katakuri let go of your hand you instantly got off the bed. You back away from him as your back hits the door. You didn't think twice, you ran out the door. Katakuri saw you ran away from him, he instantly ran after you.
         You ran as fast as you could, you can hear footsteps come after you. You knew who it was, Katakuri, he was calling your name out loud. You didn't listen to him, you were so scared to be around him.

"{__}! Please stop! I didn't mean to hurt you."

Tears falling down your face, your vision was blurry from your tears. You didn't know where you were going. In the distance Katakuri saw that you were going straight to the window.

"{__}!!"

Bang

The sound of shattered glass ran through Big Mama castle. Katakuri jump out the window to catch you, he use his Mochi fruit to save you. The last thing you saw was Katakuri use his mochi to wrap around your waist until you black out.

{Katakuri's POV}

There I stood use to be my beautiful wife now cover in glass. Her arm was cut bad as blood rush out of her beautiful body. Her face had scratches from the glass same as her body.

'What have I done, What have I done!' Katakuri thoughts were everywhere.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE!" Katakuri roared as Big Mama castle was shaking because of him.

His brothers and sisters come rushing out of the castle to see Katakuri hold his beautiful wife cover in blood. All of his siblings where shock to see this.

"Katakuri." I hear Brûlée voices can out as a soft tone.

"It's all my fault!" I couldn't control my anger.

"Get {__} to the infirmary now!!" Perospero demand Smoothie.

Smoothie took {__} out of my arms and ran to the infirmary with Oven and Daifuku. As for Brûlée and Perospero stood there ground where I was, not wanting to leave my side. I can tell that they were worried for me but I didn't care.The only thing I felt was anger. So much anger built up me that I couldn't control my actions anymore.

I Want To Kill Everything I See!

I let out a roar as my Haki release out of everyone. Half of my brothers and sisters pass out of my Haki same as the guards. I felt numb throughout my entire body.

~

Time Skip 3 Days Pass

Of those three day Katakuri went on a lot of mission of just killing people. His whole family even Big Mama saw so much anger built up him. He was out of control, he would come back asking for more missions of just straight up killing people.
      Now basically all of his siblings were scared of him. They ever seen Katakuri act this way.
Meanwhile you were in a coma for those three days.

{Your's POV}

Light
Light

I see light.

You opened your eyes to see a white ceiling. Your raise you hand up in the air, you see your cover for in bandages.

'Where am I?'

That was my first question that ran through my head.