14

{Your POV}

Light, I see a bright light. Am I dead? We're they to late to saving me. The pain was still there, I can't move; my body aches.

"{__}."

"Who there?" I called out.

"{__}?" There it is again that soft it yet sweet voice. Where it coming from? "{__} over here sweetie." I look behind me to find...

"Mom"

Instantly my eyes shot open where I'm looking at white ceiling wall. It was a dream and yet it felt so real. My cheeks felt wet until I noticed there were tears coming down.

"Well hello there, I see your awake." I look over to my right side to find a nurse there with a friendly smile on her face.

"Hi there." Dry and weak my voice came out. I felt my throat dry as Sahara Desert.

"Oh dear you are definitely thirsty, I'll be back with some water for you dear." I gave the nurse a smile as she went off to get some water.

So I guess that I was saved by those people. That's mean I'm free, I escaped that evil man.

"I'm back, here you go dear." I took a sip of the water.

"Thank you." She just smile at me. "Excuse me but I don't know where I'm am?"

"I'm sorry dear but I can't answer any questions for you." Am I in some kind of trouble? I gave her a nod as she walk off.

"Oh your finally awake!" There stood a girl with orange short hair. "You been out for some couple days."

"Have I really?" It felt I slept for two hours. Then why am I still so sleepy. I was snap out of my thought when the same nurse walk in hold a tray with some food on it.

"Oh my where are my manners, my name is Koala. It's nice to meet you." Koala extend her hand out to me.

"It's nice to meet you too Koala, I'm {__} by the way."

"Well {__} would you mind tell me what happened to you?" Koala ask me.

"It's a long story."

"I have time for that." Koala sat down into the chair that was close to the bed I was on.

Time Skip

I told Koala my whole story what happened to me for the past two mouths. The pain I went through for those two months.

"That was some story {__}, I'm sorry that you had to go through that stuff."

"Thanks Koala, I felt nice talking to someone. Lately I haven't been opening up to anyone."

"Thank you for trusting me. Anyway I have to go now but don't worry Sabo-kun will come. He been worried sick about you, he thought you wouldn't make it. Well bye {__}-kun."

"Bye Koala." I wave back to her as she exited the room. Same as the nurse who brought me something to eat.

Now who is this Sabo?

Is he the one who rescued me?

Just who is this Sabo guy?