20

It's been a week since you return to Katakuri you couldn't be any happier. Don't get you wrong you do miss Sabo and Kola well mostly Sabo.

You didn't know why you miss Sabo so much. You're feeling were spread out everywhere. Katakuri would ask what's wrong when he noticed something was off about you.

You never told Katakuri about Sabo, he gets very jealous, like the other day one of the male servant brought you're breakfast to you while making googly eyes at you.

Katakuri beat the shit out of him, also killed the man. Now every servant at Katakuri castle is a woman, not one single man is to be seen.

So here you are in the library with Katakuri while he works on his desk something for Big Mama as for you were just reading like always.

"Katakuri."

"Yes love." Katakuri look up at you as he rest his head on his hand.

"I was wondering since I got back I been stuck at home. Don't get me wrong I love being here at home with you but I want to go outside."

Katakuri didn't like that idea of you going outside even if he was with you, after the kidnapping he never want to experience that again.

"{__} you know the rules, I don't want you to go outside even if your with me."

Katakuri gets up and walks towards you where you were sitting down by the window, he kneels down at you as he lift up your chin towards him.

"I don't want you to get kidnapped again."

"But Katakuri-

"{__} thats enough." Katakuri raised his voice at you, you were shock at first what he did but then you got angry at him.

"You can't do this Katakuri, I'm not a object that you can control!" You yelled back at him, Katakuri was beyond angry at you now.

He was trying to keep you safe at all time but you weren't listening to him.

Katakuri forcedly grab your chin making you directly looking at him.

"Yes I can {__}"

With that you push Katakuri away from you and walk back to yours bedroom.

Time Skip

It's been about couple hours since you and Katakuri had your fight. You were still pissed off what he said to you earlier. You couldn't believe this, why is he acting a pain in the ass.

"{__}" Katakuri knocks on the door to your guys room.

"What do you want Katakuri."

"Can we talk what happened earlier, please {__}."

You got up and open up the door where Katakuri was standing there.

"Why should I talk to you, you have been very rude to me; shit you even call me a object that you can control Katakuri." You yelled at him.

"{__} I did mean it, I just want you to be safe. It's just I can't lose you again {__}, you are everything to me."

Katakuri kneeled down to you, you could help to feel a little guilty the way you were acting to him.

Katakuri was right, all he wants was to make sure you were safe at all coast but at the same time you want your freedom.

"I'm sorry {__} I didn't mean to call you a object of mine that wasn't right at all." Katakuri apologize to you.

"It's okay Katakuri, I just glad you know that I'm not a object and see me as a person that you care for."

Katakuri couldn't help to melt in your sweet smile as you carelessly run your fingers through his hair. His heart melts when you so him affection, he never got affection to anyone but his sister Brûlée who was always sweet to him when the we're little kids.

"Come on baby, lets lazy down." With that you pull Katakuri to yours bed. Right now all you want to do is cuddle this big baby.

"I'm not a baby {__}." Katakuri mumbled at your comment. You couldn't help to smile how cute he was acting.

"Yes you are but your my baby." Katakuri whole face crimson red when you called him your baby, you were acting so cute towards him. He hate himself for blushing like hell.

'Goddamnit' Katakuri thought to himself.